I am 15 and this had never happened. I searched as found that it means that your boobs are growing or you are about to start your period. Well, I think my tata's have been done growing. My periods are always crazy and it's been like this for four days. NO I am not pregnant. Help!?/: too embarrassed to go to doctor.
Waitingforamiracle34 Waitingforamiracle34 13-15, F 17 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Women's Health

Sand paper in your bra?

Best Answer

How about you talk to the doctors nurse.? there are a lot of questions at your age and you need to feel able to discuss it with someone.Where is mum in this situation?

Best Answer

Your period is on the way... if they are crazy then yes go to the doctor... it is okay

Best Answer

Actually, at your age, they probably aren't done growing. Odds are, it's a combination of the two issues. If your period doesn't start, and the pain continues, see a doctor.<br />
Also, you can try to relieve the pain with hot compresses.

Best Answer

U crazy kids with your damn hormones

Best Answer

It's probably just hormonal. Sometimes your hormones go crazy because of your monthly cycle and that can be a symptom. The only time it's ever happened to me was one time when I was on birth control and it made my body mimic pregnancy. If it keeps happening and you're still concerned, you should really see a doctor. There's no reason to be embarrassed - they see things like this ALL day, every day, and honestly this is one of the less embarrassing things they see on a regular basis. :)

Best Answer

Why is that kitty so sad? :-(

Best Answer

He feels bad because he's so cute that it's unfair to the other kitties :) Or maybe there's snow in his food.

Best Answer

My nipples still get tender every month before I start. Taking a shower even hurts them.

Best Answer

you could have fibrocystic breasts which are VERY common and not really a big deal. Cutting out caffeine and some other dietary changes are really helpful. Talk to your doc. Don't be embarrassed by hormonal changes, everyone (even guys) experience them.

Best Answer

you need to talk to your mom and see a doctor. its not a matter of being embarrassed, it's a matter of staying healthy and make sure everything is running smoothly

Best Answer

Nipple eating bacteria!<br />
(just kidding.. maybe)

Best Answer

Is it close to your period time?

Best Answer