tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 14 Answers May 28 in Community

they are rare to find anywhere

Best Answer

Coz ppl like me r scared of world

Best Answer

cause the pervs and rude people want to b seen and heard

Best Answer

True. And i dont know why.

Best Answer

Possibly because, since you're a girl, the perverted kind of people are more attracted to your profile and messaging you, thus minimizing the chances of you noticing the nice, non-perverted people on here.

Best Answer

Maybe so. But not all are perverted, a lot of them are just disrespectful and unkind, like they do it on purpose as a hobby.

Best Answer

The worst in people usually comes out when there are no real consequences for their actions that could harm them in any way. with that in mind, the internet is the perfect place for the dark side of people to come out, since nothing really can be done to stop their behavior.

Best Answer

True. Everything is easier when hidden behind a screen. A lot of people just don't have the respect or consideration for how their words or actions might affect someone, and they don't care because they know the person on the receiving end can't do much about it—retaliating only spurs them on more.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

look in the right place.

Best Answer

that is simple either there is an overwhelming amount of bad people here or you just haven't found them yet. I hear that finding a nice person on ep is like finding the holy grail so move carefully.

Best Answer

Hahaha.

Best Answer

I'm a nice person.

Best Answer

Is that your own opinion, or other people's?

Best Answer

Others. I hope I'm nice!

Best Answer

I'm nice!

Best Answer

Prove it.

Best Answer

Well I will but I have never dine anything to say I'm not nice!

Best Answer

becuz they all died

Best Answer

We are a rare breed. :-P

Best Answer

Unbelievably so. It's getting more difficult to spot them lately.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer