lulupooop lulupooop 16-17, F 37 Answers Jun 9, 2009

Older woman are jealous of younger women because they remind them of what they once had and have lost...<br />
Older woman have lost the elasticity in their skin<br />
Older woman have lost their youth<br />
Older woman have lost the ability to keep up with a 25 year old man<br />
Older woman have lost their youthful shapes<br />
Older woman have lost their eyelids and<br />
Older woman have lost their ability to put on their makeup without their eyeglasses.<br />
Younger woman will eventually get their chance to be the older woman and then they too can be jealous of the younger woman.

Best Answer

Younger women are jealous of older women. You will get the bitchy younger women who think they have it all, being nasty and calling a beautiful older , 30+ woman old or ugly EVEN if that older woman is more attractive and beautiful with prettier features.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUTH BUT ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND HOW YOU LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES. YOUNGER WOMEN ARE JEALOUS AND NASTY ABOUT OLDER WOMEN whom are prettier or more attractive than them, CALLING THEM OLDER OR QUESTIONING WHEN THEY WILL GROW UP BECAUSE THEY FEEL THESE OLDER WOMEN ARE A THREAT TO THEM, even if the older woman behaves in a good manner !!!! The younger women will try and spurn the older woman on and be nasty to her but the older women will not lower herself to the level of the younger women. Older women can retain their elasticity and youth well into their fifties and sixties !

Best Answer

..... because they are younger? <br />
Did I win did I win!?!?

Best Answer

Because the woman is younger, does not make her any more attractive, we all age differently, some age faster than others, 30 should not be a cut off point to determine someone's youth or age, but your looks are the telltale signs that count, many "older" women are still beautiful and have lovely skin, some 22 yr olds are fat and have aged due to lifestyle and diet choices. It is all relevant.

Best Answer

I'm not - I am loving my 40's - the experience, the extra sex drive, the confidence that I didn't have when I was young - the Mustang Convertible I drive - what's to be jealous of that hair color can't take care of??!!<br />
: )

Best Answer

Hmm the wrinkles maybe? :D

Best Answer

because women are vain

Best Answer

SEX SELLS....... Sadly it is by far the younger womem used to promote sex.<br />
As for older women being jealous of younger women.... It is most often a younger woman a husband cheats with or even leaves his wife for.<br />
It certainly isn't the younger woman's brains <br />
(most of the time).... <br />
Face it. It is their looks.... Their sex appeal can boost a man's ego a thousand percent...<br />
(and empty his bank acct. a 100%).<br />
An older woman may not always be jealous of a younger woman... <br />
But a smart older woman will always be on guard of a younger woman.<br />
Peace... Jack

Best Answer

I am a little jealous, at 55 i know that i cant compete with a younger beautiful girl. My guard is up, most of them show every thing that will get an older man to look!!!

Best Answer

I'm an older woman and I'm not jealous of younger women.Why would I be,we all age,I use to be their age.I'm older but wiser!!

Best Answer

I am a 50 year old woman and I am not jealous of younger women. True, sometimes I wish my body was the way it was when I was younger! But other than that I am so glad to have learned and experienced so much of life, and I know who I am and I have confidence in myself.<br />
I love young people but I often feel glad I am not their age -especially in their teens and early 20's. That is a difficutl time becauwse you don't always know what you want or where you're going and there are a lot of changes to deal with.<br />
But not everyone is the same. : )

Best Answer

Are we? The only feelings I have in regards to age is that I'm glad I'm not in my teen and twenties anymore!

Best Answer

Poor you

Best Answer

Poor YOU. You are some depressed nobody that feels the need to try to tear down strangers. I feel embarassed for you.

Best Answer

I think older 50+ women are much sexier than 20something ones....Just my opinion.....

Best Answer

My husband says that, but let some young thing pass by, his mind goes wild, by the way he looks at them.

Best Answer

Seriously? Eww thats just nasty...u need help!!

Best Answer

ryaEV, please finish middle school before you try to spout your brutish nonsense. No one here gives a **** about what you have to say so stay off the internet.

Best Answer

it seems Ryan that you are jealous of older women. maybe because you can never be one .

Best Answer

How old-and how young?. I dont think older women are jealous of younger women. Why are older men jealous of younger men?-doesnt have the same ring-does it?. Dont think older men are jealous of younger men.<br />
Why do we perpetuate the myth that beauty is only the domain of the youth-find older ppl really wise, sexy and utterly delicous.

Best Answer

Boy little miss ryaEve has an IQ lower than a potato chip---little girls back must hurt so bad for carrying the big chip on he shoulder poor baby----no wonder men don't like her---she is a bad person---by the way I am 52 and have NO shortage of men of ALL ages at my feet---and no, I am not jealous of the little babies----they whine so much it gives one a headache---men may **** em once and then laugh their heads off---no thanks, I prefer roses and romance and hot sex (Maybe you need more that that little baby girl....) Am not the slightest bit jealous of the children.....we all grow up---some gracefully, some not so much....so I am out and will not answer any baby talk....I am having too much fun! ---34c-26-36 and perky.....size 2

Best Answer

I think older men 30 and above. Should be ashamed for wanting a young woman. Meaning anyone under 18. To glance and to remember ones youth is ok. But to take it further os gross. If a young woman wants an older man it's all about the money.

Best Answer

Most younger women know that they can get any male they want. They dress half naked, show men their personals, my eyes are on them when im out with my spouse. These younger girls dress to get with our husbands, and take them for what they got.

Best Answer

I didn't know we were? D*mn I have to attend the club more often...

Best Answer

They wouldn't even let you in

Best Answer

They wouldn't even let YOU in. Don't you know clubs don't let 12 year olds in?

Best Answer

I'm a woman in my 40s and I'm not jealous of younger women. I don't know any older women who are, although there most be some. Older women are wise, confident, independent, more sexually experienced and have more experience dealing with relationships. And with the rates of obesity among young teenagers today, I find that many women in their 40s and 50s - who have been physically active and eating healthy foods for a long time - have better bodies than some women in their 20s.<br />
Why would you think that older women are jealous of younger women?<br />
"Everyone knows that Mrs. Robinson was sexier than Elaine."

Best Answer

That's just so disgusting...you're old and jealous. Get over it. We're young, innocent, beautiful and men love chasing us. I can't believe a woman still has sex even though she's already 40. Shame on you.

Best Answer

You are the one who is disgusting. Trying to pick a fight with anyone that doesn't agree with your ugly, prejudiced opinion! Ha ha ha! Hitler is more innocent than you! xD I had to laugh at that!! Honey, you wish you could have the sexual and mental appeal that so many older women have. You have no clue what you're talking about and I imagine you as a crying, screaming little child that wants SO badly to be the center of attention. Tisk tisk tisk....You will be PAST 40 by the time you first have sex. I guarantee it.

Best Answer

I totally agree with sallyanna. I am 40 and I find that I get more stares from younger men as oppose to some younger but fat girls. That's cos I workout and watch what I eat and have a good skincare routine. But I think most importantly we are not awkward and more confident. And we don't feel that a guy staring at us is rude whereas a younger girl will feel offended if she was looked at lustfully by a man (whom she feel is not HOT).

Best Answer

I am a beautiful older woman and my boyfriend is in his twentys, hot and good looking. I do not finance his life but I cannot make him go. He says no younger girl can hold a candle to me and our sex is awesome. I was living in another state for 2 years and he always called and said he missed me and wanted to be together. So here he is again and any girl would lust over him. My boyfriends have always been younger than me because I look a lot younger than what I am. I do not care about the guy that does not care about me. so I do not worry about girls that are basically kids. I am happy with what I have been given, inside and out.

Best Answer

i agree with ryaEve. I mean we can't help it if we're young and beautiful?. We go to parties, we stay up late, we drink, we hangout with friends, we young, wild and free, we dont worry about cholestrol or back pain. No sir or maam we travel and live our young lives. I'm sorry that you'll never have that experience again. If only they invented time machines, oh wait no such thing. Aww you poor things... (laughs)

Best Answer

Anyone can do all that. DUH!!! What are you going to do if you become 40? OOPS! You probably won't even live that long since you drink so much and are so "wild and free". Hahaha!

Best Answer

I think that is a big generalisation. But the reason anyone is jealous of anyone else is because they have something they dont. Youth, money, power, wisdom, stability.

Best Answer

I'm not jealous of younger women. But if asked to describe myself, age wouldn't be the first thing I thought of either. It sounds silly, but I really believe you're only as old as you feel. Sure, lots of physical things change as you get older but mostly I'm grateful for the experiences I've had and what I've learned from them.

Best Answer