roseofthedevilsgarden roseofthedevilsgarden 22-25, F 45 Answers Apr 25, 2012

WTF? Nobody gives crap to Tom Cruise, Michael Douglas, etc etc etc, for shagging women that are way too young... When a woman does the same thing (Madonna, JLo, Ivana Trump) everybody acts as if it the most disgusting thing in the world! I say if men can be with too young women, then women can do exactly the same.

Best Answer

Because of the age old double standard. Age is just a number. Yes, there are some girls that date older men for their money or whatever, and older women to younger men for sex. As far as the last, I never complained. Learned a lot.

Best Answer

Well a woman is called a **** if she sleeps around and a man is applauded for all his sexual "victories". Its all about societal checks and balances.

Best Answer

I disagree. Once a woman turns 35 and 40, her sex life is her bizness, as long as she doesn't brag about it (and in my experience, none do). It is assumed that she will look after herself. Men who date 5-10 different women each year are seen as wolves, are smirked at behind their backs, and are not trusted.

Best Answer

Yep & it is disgusting. I blame hip hop... haha.

Best Answer

What happens at the magical age of 35 & 40 exactly??

Best Answer

There is not magical age where you are excluded from ridicule for being very sexual if you are a woman.

Best Answer

Hey! I love hip hop but they do make all women ho's don't they?

Best Answer

Women thought that one out pretty well and named themselves instead of waiting for other people to name them like the older gentlemen did.

Best Answer

Dang, you are the reincarnation of Master Po.

Best Answer

If two people like or love being with each other, there is almost no reason to try and end the relationship.

Best Answer

I think it's because older women can be very sexy, but the vast majority of the older men are just wrinkled old geezers who are not at all appealing to the younger women they're trying to date except for their bank accounts.<br />
One of the key differences between a guy -- young or old -- who is interested in a cougar and a girl who is interested in an older man, is that the guy never cares about the how much money the cougar women has or whether she's interested in buying him stuff.

Best Answer

I thought those men were called pedos...

Best Answer

Cougar sounds nicer to me than dirty old anything

Best Answer

I am almost a 70 year old widowed man and I am seeing, dating, loving on an 85 year old widow. I am young in the mind and heart and so is she! She is quite sexy and we do like to be with each other. I have to admit, I have felt a little conspicuous when out to dinner with her one time. I just tell myself, it is none of anyone's business, even my children, whom I'm dating or being serious with. We will NOT marry because one of her children would react negatively! She will not tell any of her children about who she is seeing.<br />
Years ago when my mom (widow) was alive, she asked me about dating a man she met. She wanted my opinion about dating 7 years after my father passed away. She was 86 or 87. I did not know the age of the guy. All I said to her, whatever makes you happy mom, go for it if that's what you want. As far as I know, she never went out with him, and I never asked about it because it wasn't any of my business what she did in the dating department.<br />
I guess Cougar comes from a woman who is older and aggressive in finding a soul mate. My woman did not search me out; I came to her. She is much like me, does not want to be alone in her remaining years left on this earth.<br />
I just found this definition of a Cougar in the Urban Dictionary:<br />
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her **** together.

Best Answer

The whole "cougar" thing is a bit of a Joke from the last 5-10 years. While men have always gone for younger women for obvious reasons, that reality has not worked in the favor of older women. Men have basically never persued women much older than a year or three with any serious intent, because such women were typically too old to have kids. That's why you had a lot more relationships where the man was 5-10 years older than vice versa.<br />
So to answer the question "why:" I see the whole cougar thing as an attempt at turning political correctness into reality. To the degree you see an impossibly hot for her age actress (Courtney Cox) getting younger guys on TV inspires a bunch of 35 year old female dunces to think they are going to get a 28 year old guy and pass on the 40 year old guy they could realistically get.<br />
So - I see the whole Cougar thing as fiction, which the entertainment industry jumps all over because it draws women to watch the tube.

Best Answer

You know...I've had this odd feeling about the word "cougar." I have not had many relationships, to begin with. I do not feel the need to date younger men. In fact, my close friend Q, with whom I had an 8-yr-long romantic relationship, is a year and a half older than I am, but while I love playing video games with him, I want more than just video games and movies all the time. <br />
And what's more is, I tried going on a date with someone still in high school (a senior) while I was 21 and a junior in college. I kind of had a crush on him...but not enough to want him to get in my pants. I felt like even though I was only 3 years older, I was cradle-robbing, as it were. <br />
I am 34 now...and I would not say no to a guy maybe 10-15 years older, especially if he kept himself very healthy, had a very positive outlook on life, and was a spiritual sort (not so much religious), while still being a responsible, emotionally strong adult. (Musical talent also helps this equation for me, since I'm a musician.)<br />
I just can't see myself as a so-called "cougar," and I tend to have a thing for guys older than me. Is it a maturity thing? Maybe, though I think it should be taken on a "case-by-case" basis. Not all older men are "mature." But then not all of us ladies are gonna want to play Mrs. Robinson--especially when women like me have never even been married!!! :P

Best Answer

Because the cougars are sensational....Joan Collins, Elle Mc Pherson, Helen Mirren...come on the standard of woman these days is outstanding

Best Answer

You have to look at how we have progressed from Cave men to modern men. Society now champions something which is alien to genetic programmingand evolution. Women have always have had the advantage, they dicatate who they choose as a mate. In olden days it was the strongest alpha male, and today it is the male who is the richest and this now provides the security. However as women have been chosen over men in many occupations, then women have become financially independant, and younger men have become easier game, as they in effect have become the women, and women have become the male. Who would really not prefer young people in the prime of thier lives, young women are always attracted to money and an easy lifestyle. Women who have money now want a young stud. They Young stud, thinks, **** I cant get a job, and the prophecies of all the major religions are bearing fruititon; in the end times women will emulate men, and men will become the inferior speices. These are well documented events in cyclical ages and a indicator that the phrophecies will come true. Men can sporn a child at almost any age, women cannot and it becomes dangerous after the age of the late 30s, this tells you a lot. We are going against nature, and the Kal Yug is here.

Best Answer

Man, You were rolling along pretty good but you lost me with the end-times thing. Some body ought to clue you in on when to stop.

Best Answer

I use neither of these terms.

Best Answer

Because a woman came up with the terms.

Best Answer

Younger Women Looking for Older Men is because Older Men are more confident and generally more wise and intelligent, qualities ,Older men know how treat a woman better than younger men do.This all make younger women prefer older men than younger men .<br />
older man searches for a younger woman it's usually because he is looking for that younger woman to make him feel better about himself. Many older men don't want to look at the women of their age as those women remind them that they are growing older with age. Another reason of older men fall for younger women is because they are definitely more enviable and desirable in her chief but mentally are not on the same page as the older man in life's priorities.<br />
AgeMeet.com a website specifically designed for older man and younger woman relationships and older woman and younger man relationships. AgeMeet.com is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those people who would like to meet someone who is significantly older or younger than they are. For 13 years, we have successfully helped people who celebrate age gap dating and they come to us with a sincere desire to get involved in such relationships.No age gap is too wide if you both feel so right. Love is ageless and pure. Hence, having a big age gap in a relationship should never pose a problem.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now!

Best Answer

Yeah...right! Ask Anna Nicole Smith...'cept she's dead now so I guess you could say she got old before her time

Best Answer

lol yeah what is with that?

Best Answer

I'm called a Silver Fox.

Best Answer

sooooooo true

Best Answer

Double standards are bullshit. if its ok for the ladies why not the men, hmmm law makers messed this all up!

Best Answer