Human 1: Hey, I love you Human 2: Lol, I never thought about it / I am taken / I'm lesbian OR I'm gay / I've STD Human 1: Big deal, I'll try the next Simple?
insearchofmylove insearchofmylove 31-35, M 8 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

hurts

Best Answer

One of the better 1 word answers this year. :-)

Best Answer

Because it hurts

Best Answer

Because rejection HURTS. Especially when you've been led on. It feels like there is something wrong with You- even if that is illogical, the heart does not always agree with the mind.

Best Answer

It indeed is illogical. You can't get wise if you let your heart take the decision

Best Answer

And if your mind makes all of the decisions, you become far too cold to be truly happy in this world. There has got to be an even balance.

Best Answer

Fair enough. Let's put it this way. The mind decides in the matters of the heart!

Best Answer

Because if you've been rejected you think you can't be loved and you tend to bring the worst out in others..... self-fulfilling prophecy.

Best Answer

You can't be loved by THAT one individual. Not the entire population, huh?

Best Answer

Deep-seated....

Best Answer

It hurts ego m self esteem !!! We wen its "true " fear of rejection will go !

Best Answer