Let me explain, I am referring specifically to loli/Shota. I feel they are a safe outlet for people who are attracted to young boys/girls like myself. I have never/will never do anything with a child as it causes harm and I know this however I cannot control what I feel. Shota gives me that release and it does not harm anyone provided it is kept away from minors. Thoughts? Questions? Please be respectful it is an honest question not a flame thread.
sparklito sparklito 31-35, M 6 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

I personally don't like that kind of stuff at all, but it involves no actual children, so no harm done I suppose. It's just drawings, and like you said, it gives people like yourself an outlet without doing something harmful.

Best Answer

Thank you for the well reasoned response. I understand it is not everyone's cup of tea, I just wish there were more people like you who understand that it does help people in my situation who don't want to hurt anyone.

Best Answer

Well, I once had a boyfriend who was into loli, so I kind of have a peripheral understanding. For him it was just an anime thing though. He wasn't into real young girls.

Best Answer

because they are the token annoying kid character and serve no real purpose.

Best Answer

sorry i didn't read the full description, just the initial question. my answer relates to anime in general not loli/shota.

Best Answer

Perhaps because the ones who make pedo anime are also pedophiles in real life.

Best Answer

I am going to quote a reply from unknownobserver here
"But this discussion isn't about people actually committing such acts, it's just about fantasy. People watch all kinds of **** with awful things in it, but people generally don't give them trouble unless they're trying to act it out on unwilling partners."
So then what does it matter if the artist is a ********* as long as they are channeling their desires into their art instead of acting on them?

Best Answer

What I meant was that the artist acts out his desires on actual, physical children.

Best Answer

I mean anime **** is anime ****, no problem with that but fact is the creator is most probably a real child rapist which is what turns people against them.

Best Answer

Unfortunately that does happen, but then again the same can be said about most anything...the man who writes rape stories based on his own experiences raping older women, or firefighters who when not at work are pyromaniac arsonists, my point is there are exceptions to every rule, you can't judge a whole group by the actions of a few.

Best Answer

The whole group are under the cartel. Believe me.

Best Answer

...I'm not.

Best Answer

The creators, not the viewers.

Best Answer

Again I say, I'm not. I am a amuture sculpter and make statues of boys and do dabble in drawing shota/loli art. Granted I am still learning but I do hope to publish my art sometime.

Best Answer

I didnt mean to say you were a pedo.

Best Answer

Having thoughts and fantasies is fine as not hurting anyone.<br />
And I know through chatting on EP and a chat site a lot have sexual fantasy thoughts of school girls.<br />
I do not know anything about Loli/shota.<br />
But feel free to tell me more if you want too.

Best Answer

Shotacon or Shota describes an attraction to young boys, usually from an adult individual. It refers to a genre of manga and anime wherein pre-pubescent or pubescent male characters are depicted in a suggestive or erotic manner, whether in the obvious role of object of attraction, or the less apparent role of "subject". The equivalent term for attraction to (or art pertaining to erotic portrayal of) young girls is lolicon.

Best Answer

I do understand what you mean.
But unknown to most the attraction as always been there for some.
And its not what they chose it just happens.

Best Answer

That I am well aware of my friend lol most just go through life never acknowledging that they have had those thoughts. Then you have people like me who accept and acknowledge who and what I am and have made the conscious decision to do whatever I need to in order to not act on my impulses. Hence why the discovery of the Shota art genre was such a great day for me:)

Best Answer

Everyone as their own thoughts and fantasy and if carried out with someone legal and willing or just having thoughts.
Its not harming anyone.
A lot do not admit their thoughts.
But I can understand that because some on EP are so quick to judge others.
Whatever brings us pleasure is fine because its only thoughts that we have.
Its true children have been abused-and its true young girls do advertise on EP for an older man.
But maybe its just a fantasy concerning the girls wanting someone older.

Best Answer

That could be true as well, I try to avoid things like those type of ads (don't give alcohol to alcoholic) but I do tend to think of most of humanity as basically good people who in general mean no harm to anyone and just want to be happy. But there are always a few that make it harder on everyone else.

Best Answer

It is the bad ones who makes others judge someone.
So I do agree with you.
And I can admit I have my thoughts and fantasies.
And after being asked over a year ago did go on cam.
I am straight but admit to secretly wearing limited woman's clothes.
And I found thousands some straight and some not do crossdress.
But like everything no one gets hurt.
I believe in being honest and have been judged.
But all that means to me is they have a problem and not myself.
But will leave it there and hope you enjoy EP and life in the way you want.

Best Answer

Thank you for your thoughts and the wonderful conversation! Good luck and best wishes:)

Best Answer

Hentai bro hentai

Best Answer

Yes of which shotacon, yaoi, yuri, are all just sub genres. I do enjoy many different kinds of anime but was interested more in peoples fears of the "taboo" ones.

Best Answer

******, ***********, monsters, rape, tentacles an the list goes on.

Best Answer

But this discussion isn't about people actually committing such acts, it's just about fantasy. People watch all kinds of **** with awful things in it, but people generally don't give them trouble unless they're trying to act it out on unwilling partners.

Best Answer

Exactally!!!

Best Answer

i agree! I watch this stuff too and more.

Best Answer

Ok. I thought you were implying... I don't know what. I thought you were arguing against it. Nevermind! Carry on!

Best Answer

lol. Sometimes i argue and state points against things I like agree to or do.

Best Answer

Because they are representations of kids.

Best Answer

And why is that a problem as long as it is not based on an actual child. That is why it is still legal in many states is because it is not based on a real child hence is still protected under the 1st amendment.

Best Answer