I personally don't like that kind of stuff at all, but it involves no actual children, so no harm done I suppose. It's just drawings, and like you said, it gives people like yourself an outlet without doing something harmful.

Best Answer

Thank you for the well reasoned response. I understand it is not everyone's cup of tea, I just wish there were more people like you who understand that it does help people in my situation who don't want to hurt anyone.

Best Answer

Well, I once had a boyfriend who was into loli, so I kind of have a peripheral understanding. For him it was just an anime thing though. He wasn't into real young girls.

Best Answer

Hentai bro hentai

Best Answer

Yes of which shotacon, yaoi, yuri, are all just sub genres. I do enjoy many different kinds of anime but was interested more in peoples fears of the "taboo" ones.

Best Answer

******, ***********, monsters, rape, tentacles an the list goes on.

Best Answer

But this discussion isn't about people actually committing such acts, it's just about fantasy. People watch all kinds of **** with awful things in it, but people generally don't give them trouble unless they're trying to act it out on unwilling partners.

Best Answer

Exactally!!!

Best Answer

i agree! I watch this stuff too and more.

Best Answer

Ok. I thought you were implying... I don't know what. I thought you were arguing against it. Nevermind! Carry on!

Best Answer

lol. Sometimes i argue and state points against things I like agree to or do.

Best Answer

Because they are representations of kids.

Best Answer

And why is that a problem as long as it is not based on an actual child. That is why it is still legal in many states is because it is not based on a real child hence is still protected under the 1st amendment.

Best Answer