ImAshley44 ImAshley44 13-15, F 14 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

They fear their own bi or gay (or both) curiousity, they lack empathy, they are limited in their understanding of human sexuality. I think they fail to respect the most tender and personal aspect of an individuals humanity. They are ignorant and perhaps this is because no one that they love and care about has ever come out publicly as gay or bi. I find the ones that scream the loudest and call out the nastiest protests are often in denial about their own feelings toward someone of the same sex either presently or in their past.<br />
I hope that there will come a time when no one has to label themselves as anything, (it isn't really anyone's business who anyone else sleeps with or who one loves anyway, straight people don't go around pronouncing themselves straight do they? No meetings are called to talk about their straightness with Mom, Dad, and the paperboy, it's all pretty absurd if you ask me) Why cant't it be that if someone is dating a person of their same gender that's just how it is, no one questions, remarks or even second glances. Sometimes people act like such puritans, they should grow up.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Very well said!

Best Answer

Obviously 'cause they are jealous of how cool they are... (:

Best Answer

Word.

Best Answer

Ikr?! Like why hate on perfection?

Best Answer

Aww :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

FreakDash it's true 'cause everyone's perfect

Best Answer

Words of wisdom.

Best Answer

Haters gonna hate, potaters gonna potate. But people are perfect. So everyone should shut up about how horrible they are

Best Answer

That is a great piece of writing.

Best Answer

Lol I'm really slow so I honestly can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not aha

Best Answer

Most learn to have prejudice and haven't expanded their brains beyond that.

Best Answer

Because they are ignorant ******** who have nothing better to do with their lives than fret over what consenting adults do in their bedroom.

Best Answer

Ignorance and bigotry. What has a person's sexuality got to do with anyone but them and their partner?

Best Answer

I'm not against gays... bi's are kinda just in it for the sex??? idk and idc.

Best Answer

Definitely not lol.

Best Answer

I love my gay friends, but I think a lot of them try too hard out of the gate...like they have to prove some point. They get negative attention because they're acting rowdy in public. I've told a couple of them to tone it down and people won't give them those looks. Gay, straight, boy, girl, young or old, you can't act crazy without getting negative attention.

Best Answer

Outside of being taught to feel like it is wrong...and let's face it, if you are American, each of us were taught NOT to aspire to be either bi or gay. Personally, my parents were always pro-choice, but you still knew it was 'undesirable'. Other than that, I think maybe the PRIMARY reason is insecurity.<br />
Most people have had bi or gay feelings, at some point in their lives, but would DIE if anyone so much as suspected it. For those people, being around bi's or gay's or even discussing it is intimidating.

Best Answer

At the basic level I believe straight people are against it because when we think of sleeping with the same sex it makes us go ewww and turns our stomach. We see the sexes made to fit together to procreate. Using the butt is the only alternative gays have to have intercourse. Lesbians don't even have a physical alternative. (fingers but they are not long enough) They have to use a device. Going with the flow of nature seems normal. And if everyone was gay then the species would cease to continue. It is only artificial insemination or egg donors and surrogate that makes it possible for them to have children. And still male ***** and female egg has to come together to have fertilization and thus a child. It seems gay and lesbian is on the rise. Is that because the world is overpopulated and that is the natural phenomena to stop the increase in population? Is it a fail safe built in device in our instincts to curb overbreeding? Just a thought.

Best Answer

Interesting and insightful. Your right about the grossout factor as well.

Best Answer

Its there choice

Best Answer

I had not considered the grossing factor really, interesting.

Best Answer

Yes. It doesn't matter how I feel about it. People should have a choice all over the world. I wish everyone peace.

Best Answer

People are mostly straight and expect others to be too :))

Best Answer

But that doesn't mean they have to be against it?

Best Answer

they feel uncomfortable when it is promoted and it gets an official status.

Best Answer

Its they gays and bis life. Why do the straight people gotta be all up in the business? I am straight, but we have a lesbian couple in my school and the principle made it so they cant sit together at lunch or in class. I just don't think that that is right.

Best Answer

It is simple. If, more and more people turn into gay and lisbian, the straight people would soon be out numbered, as it would be more open. This fear, makes the straight stop ,as in asia , we have males who got their penis severed and turned themselves into "gay" locally "hijra" then they have formed a cult. What they do is kidnap young boys and cut it off ! and turn them into a hijra, thus making their cult stronger.

Best Answer

Great to know.. lol. :) but still why get into there buisness? Its not harming you or bugging them in any way.

Best Answer

it is leading to harm.They are trying to make normal boys like themselves.Which is dangerous for a healthy society.

Best Answer

It is my answer.ofcourse. you got your's :)

Best Answer

But why be against it!

Best Answer

Some people find it hard to come to terms with it , just jog on and let them have their own opinion

Best Answer