Just don't mention the cricket eh? lol

Best Answer

Stop bragging. I'm freezing my buns off. :)

Best Answer

You need someone to keep you warm I wonder who that is??

Best Answer

It's 6F degrees here and we have about four feet of snow on the ground. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up, though. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up to 10.

Best Answer

It got above freezing here this weekend so some of the massive amounts of snow we've gotten lately has begun to melt. This week we may get more. So for anyone complaining about the excessive heat where you are, can you send some of it up here???? I'd take rain right now, no more snow!!!!!!

Best Answer

Then can you ship some of your weather to the U.K., it is cold here and they say we are going to have more snow.

Best Answer

It is 30F here and there is snow on the ground but I am not complaining at all. I love it when the weather is like this. I don't even mind having to get out and shovel the snow from the driveway and sidewalk. I love the cold weather and the snow. You won't hear me complaining about the weather until the summer when we get into the 90F+ weather. I am not a fan of the heat and especially not the extreme heat at all. But you go right ahead and enjoy your heat to the fullest. In fact you can enjoy it for the both of us and I will enjoy my cold and snow for the both of us.

Best Answer

That's my kind of weather.

Best Answer

I'm happy when I can see my breath

Best Answer