Why don't they eat humans, I wonder! I mean, can they? I think they should change the law man!

Best Answer

That's what my question meant. lol

Best Answer

Are you going to volunteer to be eaten..? Be the first one to help "Feed the hungry"?

Best Answer

Fortunately, I don't live anywhere near NYC. [8>{)

Best Answer

i dumpster dive once in a while when i run out of stuff , doesn't always pay off but sometimes you can find stuff

Best Answer

Damned right, to quote Krokus song title---EAT THE RICH!

Best Answer

This is how the Government looks after the taxpayers.. :New York City Government Slams Sandy Victims With “Failure to Maintain Property” Citations<br />
Last week it was reported that residents of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, were told that they had to demolish their homes or face heavy fines, after hurricane Sandy left their whole town a total disaster.

Best Answer

There are lots of rats, cats and small dogs

Best Answer

But give the homeless man a rifle and license to shoot bankers, attorneys, etc.

Best Answer

Rats are a great source of Protein. New York is over-run with rats. If the Hungary people of New York are starving, they need to get off their duff's, and pick up a "Tool" to hunt with, and go out and fix their problem.

Best Answer