Just like every other primate on earth...humans got along fine thousands of years ago, humans did eat before civilization, and they fended for themselves. So why, in the wild teeming with rabbits, deer, etc can't you just make a spear and kill your prey and eat it? Humans are carnivores I stayed 3 weeks nights out in the mountainous wilds in south america 4 years ago, and I never really got hungry because I hunted for my food, fish, rabbit, rats, etc. I would not allow myself to get weak. It's primal instinct, it feels natural.
ShadowKobra ShadowKobra 31-35, M 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

They also died at 30, had incredibly high infant mortality, often starved, etc. It ain't that easy.

Best Answer

Who are we talking about exactly? People lost in the woods or people that choose to be there? Maybe they don't have your mad caveman hunting skills.

Best Answer

They do hunt but when you have hundreds of people hunting in the same place, game becomes uncommon. There is just not enough food in places to support you amount of people in those areas.

Best Answer

ah

Best Answer

That`s when the "Hunter" becomes the "Hunted" :)

Best Answer

because the NHL knows how much of a hockey fan I am and likes to torment me. :(<br />
stupid people why can't you come to an agreement. ****** slaps all involved* gimme my hockey. *sulks* this is so stupid. <br />
plus I don't think the hockey team is starving they probably have side jobs or something.

Best Answer

Contemporary humanity is largely disconnected from their sources of food and shelter. There once was a time when one could only eat fruits and vegetables if one knew how to raise them as crops and store them properly for the winter. One could only eat meat if one knew how to hunt or trap, how to dress the kill, how to cure and store and prepare the meat safely. One would only be safe from the elements if they knew how to construct a safe shelter and safely build a fire without matches. Now, it's all conveniently available to us in exchange for currency. In the world of today there is more incentive for humans to have maximum earning potential than there is for us to have any basic, practical survival skills.

Best Answer

to many people to many greedy people ?????

Best Answer

It's a hard job to hunt in the wilderness,they do hunt but it's not enough. Today,people are more "Civilized" and hunting is becoming "Absolete". With all the "Money" and "Resouces" this country and other countries have there shouldn't be a hungry person on this "Earth". It's "Greed"!

Best Answer

Lack of edible prey, or of sufficient to go round. Lack of hunting skills because they've not needed them for a long time.

Best Answer

Did you know that if you tried to survive on rabbit meat alone, you would starve to death?

Best Answer

Actually rabbit meat contains iron and vitamins from the plant matter the rabbit eats. Also, fish, rat, insect etc not just rabbit. (people think insects taste gross. They actually taste rather mild, some taste like iron)

Best Answer

Rabbit meat doesn't contain enough fat to fuel your body. You would starve to death on rabbit alone.

Best Answer

They're exceedingly bad at it.

Best Answer