NJ and New York was hit hard my the storm Sandy and people are breaking windows and stealing everything. The town near the beach area are hit so bad and people are taking things from the damage stores.
njsouth njsouth 31-35, F 16 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

Selfish greed.

Best Answer

Its sad when u finally get to see the news and see all the damage from sandy. It will cost alot of money to rebuild.

Best Answer

Maybe they are getting food to eat, since their's is ruined. Maybe they needed clothes which weren't wet. I think we might all "take" things if faced with hunger and being cold and wet and our things being gone.

Best Answer

begets begets, below @yellowtip,yes it can. This is why i added on my answer.

Best Answer

ASK? DON'T STEAL/TAKE & DONT MAKE EXCUSES FOR THIEVES..ONCE A THIEF, ALWAYS A FREAK! Lets keep coddling them? Pave the way into your house? What would u think then? Ask & ya may recieave...LOOK IN THE GARBAGE PALE,DUMPSTER DIVE,BUT THY SHALL NOT STEAL LESS they want karma to kick em in the azz!

Best Answer

Because they are truly despicable cretins!

Best Answer

Its what we in the world have come to. Not like in the days of the great depression when most helped each other out:-)

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

They have to live w/their wrongs, its gonna suck more for them, then things forgotten when time passes. And they wonder why we think of them negatively...they will find God in jail & think they are 4given, when good ppl know that the one who are idiots & morons won't have the tools to 4give themselves. They will have something taken from them 3 folds more then anything they take from another. <br />
Rest assure polarity created works out perfect! It's attachments of things ppl must let go of, they are borrowed things we can't take w/us. I know it suc's the big bite but what can we do but stress over what a loser creep does/did...we must not let them have our health too!<br />
>>ASK!!!!!!!!IF one needs anything do not take/steal food/dry 'thingz' ask or use other opportunitys>> but do not steal!!!They have orgs just for this reason! Don’t give em excuses also that’s why we have emergency orgs don’t ya think? Yeah,the ones the takers don’t give too, they’d steal from them given the opportunity! It’s gimme gimme gimmme & free! I guess sum live in a protective territory & ur not having to deal w/this? When excuses are made it’s one smother road for them & more bumpy road that comes up a dead end for us! Let em have it all, a free system just isn’t good nuff…not e’nuff to eat? They eat better then kings. If one is hungry, one ask if…or does whatever it takes w/out taken other ppls things they pounded that hard pavement., got up early/late night & struggled to get. This bothers me b/c that’s the same thing cops/left libs & all the wrong things that’s wrong w/this Country. Let them pass, we not only have it harder from out things being stolen, but we are expected to understand & waste more money recovering what we already bought/had so who cares for the good ppl? Not this Country any more w/bleeding heart tudes like this! Its all backwards.. opposite, about in ruins. Another 4yrs w/that lair & will all be scrounging for food, our turn now? 0’boy & shitz; we’d be angry enough & ready to take em down huh? <br />
Desent folks already did what was necessary to not have to take/steal so others can O sense!. Other then the obvious low life infestites...no excuses! the<br />
0n the intrinsic side of it all~')

Best Answer

People care more about "things" than people.

Best Answer

"some" people are like this all the time. They don't behave like this all the time because they fear getting caught. It is in hard times when we see people's true colors. I hope at some point they come to realize how pathetic an example of a human being they are.

Best Answer

Sounds like something i'd do to be honest

Best Answer

BECAUSE THEY SUCK

Best Answer

They have been taught that if someone else works hard, pays taxes, they have a right to have it. I hope the hell we do not have four more years.

Best Answer