ravenexxe ravenexxe 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

They feel as there is no where to turn...no one to listen...and no one that truly cares about them or their feelings....<br />
Or they hear they usual sayings...it will be alright...it isnt that bad...<br />
To the person at that point in their lives....it wont be alright and it is that bad...<br />
When people those answers from everywhere they try talking to...it reinforces the fact that no one cares and they arent being taken seriously...<br />
sometimes people just need another person to listen so they can get things off their chest.....<br />
I have been to that point in my life to where i just wanted to end it all to put the barrel in my mouth and pull the trigger....it is not a pretty picture....it is a dark lonely place.....<br />
To me and in my own honest opinion.....there are 2 kinds of people....people who wont admit to thinking about it and/or people who have havent gotten to that point in their lives....<br />
If anyone comes across a person at that point...be a friend...listen to them...do not judge...cause one day YOU may be at that point and need someone...ANYONE to listen to you and your heart!!!<br />
Be nice to people because you never know when a kind word from you may be all it takes to save someone life literally and on the reverse of it...you never know when a smart comment or cruel word may be what pushes that person to the point of no return....

Best Answer

i have been but ive sat and thought about it

Best Answer

Selfishness plays no part in such decisions. Its more to do with hopelessness.

Best Answer

Because life has become too painful and unbearable , selfishness plays no part.

Best Answer

oh....

Best Answer

suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.

Best Answer

don't know the answer and i guess we will never know. I still waiting for answer why my friend took his life

Best Answer

MY late husband took his life and yes he was a very selfish person leaving 3 boys and 3 beautiful grandchildren now if that isn't selfish what in the hell is?

Best Answer

They are in the depths of despair and after they make that decision they think of themselves alone. A very close friend of mine took her life the day after she made a surprise weekend visit to her family. It was her last goodbye.

Best Answer

This is a big reason i could never do it when i was feeling suicidal

Best Answer

because obviously they dont care about u

Best Answer

wow thanks

Best Answer

its a hard truth

Best Answer

Because they don't know how to deal with their pain.

Best Answer

yeah and also they feel no support of love T.T people go and die becuz they feel no care :(

Best Answer

Sometimes they feel unworthy of that love, the roots may run deep.

Best Answer

but its sad to seem some one with so much strenght go dying away

Best Answer

Yes, it is sad and absurd, but still understandable.

Best Answer