I mean your so much faster than them and how hard is it to stay away from them? I'f you get caught by a zombie you deserve to be got! LMAO! Although I did have this dream this zombie was super fast and as I was trying to run away from him he was right on my neck.....it was so scary lol......he was so fast....
onlygirlintheworldd onlygirlintheworldd 18-21, F 5 Answers Mar 21 in Community

Agreed!

Best Answer

That's true. Zombies are just too slow and stupid. If you get caught by them, so are you. :)

Best Answer

it's not that easy when they come from all directions, outnumber you and need no rest!

Best Answer

I believe it's because of the idea that the living have to rest, whereas zombies don't. Therefore they will catch you eventually.

Best Answer

Even if your in a secure locked place.....

Best Answer

Is anything truly secure when you have an unrelenting force outside constantly trying to break in 24/7 without need of sustenance or rest?

Best Answer

.........wow........forget it.....smh

Best Answer

You did ask...

Best Answer

You simply don't think hard enough.....that's why I know you'd be the first to die in a zombie apocalypse. LMAO!

Best Answer

You're obviously the over-confident one who will get half way through, think they are safe and then get ambushed from behind.

Best Answer

Lol better than being the one slower than the damn zombie LMFAO!

Best Answer

I'm the one who has a stash of swords in her house and knows who to use them.

Best Answer

Lol you have to admit my last response was funny.........c'mon......you can do it :D

Best Answer

No. If I laugh the zombies will hear me....

Best Answer