because i might be wrong... i never say i know something unless im 100% sure if its 99.9% i still wouldnt say i know the answer... i have no confidence either so... yup

Best Answer

Practice using your intuition, it's like a muscle that needs to be strengthened. And it can help you know yourself better and have a better relationship with the most important person in your life...You :)

Best Answer

i tried but i guess i get very embarrassed if i am wrong... ill think of the answer but wont dare say it out loud

Best Answer

Practice using it for you personally not psychically reading others. Like what allergies do you have or food sensitivities. Look into Kinesiology. The pendulum method...I promise it will reconnect you back to you :)

Best Answer

thanks ill try ^^

Best Answer

You are very welcome :)))

Best Answer

because of previous experiences and results

Best Answer

Sometimes mind and intuition becomes entwined and it becomes difficult to separate.

Best Answer

This is true..over thinking something kills our intuition, we must learn to discern from the two

Best Answer

I've had too,it's the only reason i'm here today and didn't give on myself.

Best Answer

I am grateful you are still here and didn't give up I yourself

Best Answer

It hasn't been easy let me tell you.

Best Answer

I believe you...please choose to stay with us

Best Answer

I will. Thanks

Best Answer