QuiriousMe QuiriousMe 36-40, F 9 Answers Jan 13 in Community

We've been conditioned not to.

Best Answer

Exactly...

Best Answer

They're afraid it would offend someone.

Best Answer

When is it more important to put someone else's feelings above ours?

Best Answer

It isn't. We all need to pay attention to our "gut" feelings.

Best Answer

So then you do trust your intuition

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

So then u are not afraid it would offend someone? I am going by your response

Best Answer

No, because in the past I've been really sorry I ignored my intuition.

Best Answer

Me too. This is how we learn :)

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

because i might be wrong... i never say i know something unless im 100% sure if its 99.9% i still wouldnt say i know the answer... i have no confidence either so... yup

Best Answer

Practice using your intuition, it's like a muscle that needs to be strengthened. And it can help you know yourself better and have a better relationship with the most important person in your life...You :)

Best Answer

i tried but i guess i get very embarrassed if i am wrong... ill think of the answer but wont dare say it out loud

Best Answer

Practice using it for you personally not psychically reading others. Like what allergies do you have or food sensitivities. Look into Kinesiology. The pendulum method...I promise it will reconnect you back to you :)

Best Answer

thanks ill try ^^

Best Answer

You are very welcome :)))

Best Answer

we have been programed not to. we can overcome that programing, but most proper need training to better understand how it works.

Best Answer

because of previous experiences and results

Best Answer

Sometimes mind and intuition becomes entwined and it becomes difficult to separate.

Best Answer

This is true..over thinking something kills our intuition, we must learn to discern from the two

Best Answer

they're afraid of taking responsibilities, if anything goes bad after their action.

Best Answer

So it is better to not trust ourselves and when things go wrong we can blame others?

Best Answer

i had chosen overcoming my fear. taking responsibilities makes us strong... making mistakes gives us experience. and both makes us wise.

Best Answer

I've had too,it's the only reason i'm here today and didn't give on myself.

Best Answer

I am grateful you are still here and didn't give up I yourself

Best Answer

It hasn't been easy let me tell you.

Best Answer

I believe you...please choose to stay with us

Best Answer

I will. Thanks

Best Answer

Because at the end of the day, you're your own worst enemy.

Best Answer

So this means we are not to learn to trust ourselves and our I tuition? Why?

Best Answer

I'm speaking from experience... I trust myself to make it through my job and excel in it but at the end of the day, that's just it. Whenever I trust my intuition I always end up being wrong.

Best Answer

It's a muscle my sweet...you must practice using it...just like anything else in life...please do joy give up in you and your inner GPS

Best Answer