Because they are bullies and think they are so cleaver,and think they are right and everybody else is wrong.

Best Answer

The disease that is civilisation.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Because they are either children, unhappy or raised incorrectly.

Best Answer

My thoughts too! Always starts with parenting and the environment.

Best Answer

Looks like someone had an appointment at the DMV.

Best Answer

Best Answer

They are unhappy- bit just keep trying to crack that nut...

Best Answer

irritable, restless and discontented ppl are full of fear. Fear is their defense mechanism....in my experience.

Best Answer

It's usually the opposite reason why people are loving, tactful/humble and sweet.

Best Answer

Because they were hugged and raised properly as children with loving parents and happy environment.

Best Answer

That might be the case for some, but the environment you were raised in does not affect how a person's character will be in the future all the time. There are many bad people who have come from families with it all, and the same goes for the good people.

Best Answer

Oh it does...if you lived in a violent neighborhood, chances are when you're young you'll develop the very same behaviorism. Also depends on how you were treated throughout your life, how much you suffered, how you dealt with peer pressure, etc.

Best Answer

I said it doesn't affect your/a person's character all the time, never said it was impossible. :/

Best Answer

What type of environment did you grow up in?

Best Answer

Hmm, a poor, broken, depressing, abusive environment. Why do you ask?

Best Answer

:( I've had similar myself. I was going to ask if you lived in a different environment opposite to the one you grew up with, how much different would you be?

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling. D":
Honestly, I don't think I'd be that much different, I think I'd be worse off and really naive.

Best Answer

they are hateful for things that they do not understand.

Best Answer