Why are people so jealous of what you have or how much money you have. Everytime you have something people want to come and take it away. Like when people accussed Michael Jackson of all those crimes.
King46 King46 18-21, M 12 Answers Jul 11, 2009

Yes, people are jelous. Everybody wishes to take my happiness, "coz they think i am given more. And yes, i am given, but long time ago i wasn't given anything. But i never was really jelous to people. I felt that thing didn't benefit me, so i choose to be poor and nn poreful as i was. I acsepted my weakness. I started read a lot of psychology stuff and life went on and in 5 years i noticed i have a lot. People anvy of me. And cheat me, play dirty games with me in order to take my money. It is unbelivable how people are dirty. They broke my heart, because they used me pretending friends. Accused me in things i never done. Just to take some money from me. People who told me they believed in god. I never will take people so close to my heart again. Unfortunately that seem the law. Be powerful. Have a few old friends. But don't like people. Don't trust them. They will obuse you if you believe them. I am talking about the most. Once they see money their faces change, once they see they can use you, obuse you they do it...friends

Best Answer

I think the accusations should be a separate issue from being jealous. Men should not have little boys in their beds. I am not saying he molested them, but should have set boundries with them. <br />
Having said that, it gave an open door for anyone who wanted to accuse him of something bad. Having a lot of money let people use it to their advantage. <br />
There will always be bad people out there, dont give them opportunity.

Best Answer

becaube we are selfishs... and we dont know what does real love mean.....

Best Answer

Because there's more than one of us.

Best Answer

jealousy to me equates with differing degrees of paranoia that one or both partners in a relationship may sometimes feel, fear of losing their partner to another drives this.<br />
i have always thought of envy as the feeling in which one desires what another has and thus wants for themselves...which could then, by chain reaction, initiate the start of jealousy!

Best Answer

Cause they are sad and dont have a life there selves so have to ruin other peoples!

Best Answer

I don't think some of the cases where MJ was accused was due to jealousy... <br />
I think some people are jealous cuz they lack self esteem within themselves.. they don't feel good about who they are and they want and desire those things that others have.

Best Answer

it can be only perceptions .. we are not judges .. that we own our personal analysis declare all jealous.. we should think about ourselves too that in which group we are.. because we also among people... <br />
think beautiful..<br />
regards

Best Answer

Because of their own insecurities. I had a friend once and I bought a new coat. The next day she bought the exact same coat. I was mad but then took it as a compliment.

Best Answer

Well!....He WAS guilty wasn't he!!

Best Answer