matthewsmommy matthewsmommy 18-21, F 25 Answers Jul 31, 2009

When people start closed eyes on their own faults they start judging others...

Best Answer

Its wasier to label people than it is to think<br />
"Judge not lest ye be judged thyself" - Metallica I think..

Best Answer

The reason could vary from individual to individual. Assuming that we are talking about only those who are overly judgmental, a lot of it probably has to do with wanting to feel better about themselves, than there is cynicism that will make people judgmental

Best Answer

Because everyone is, but some just bottle it up so others don't hear it, and then there's honest people. Whad'ya want honesty or bullshit?

Best Answer

they just are . ALRIGHT !!!!!?

Best Answer

Because they are too one sided.. I always try to look at everyone for who they are and how they treat me. How can I just say I do not like a certain type of person. I also look at who others date, how they dress as if it makes them happy. Are they bothering me ? nooo. Everyone has one life and they should be happy in it. People are born the color and race they are and they can't change that. What do I care if a guy loves a guy or a woman a woman.<br />
It is plain and simple not my business. I'd rather my child in an interracial relationship and be happy and loved than to be in unloved, unhappy and abused. I have known some judgemental people who act better than others and cast stone with other aspects in life to come find out they the biggest liars and deceitful persons of all. I find the happier people are with themselves and their life the less angry and judgmental they are.

Best Answer

I guess it's easier for most people to judge than to even try to understand.

Best Answer

FEAR

Best Answer

being judgemental is easier then not.many dont notice they are judging until after they have already finished.but by asking why people are judgemental,it seems very judementall yourself.we all judge each other,but if you keep your judgements to yourself you may learn not to care what others think.try it.

Best Answer

because they have nothing better to do with their boring lives. I don't judge people. You do not know where they are from, what they have been taught when young. We are all different. Thats what makes the world so interesting. Excuse me, my neighbor is moving in and I want to watch what kind of belongings they have. Ha Ha

Best Answer

Because we're human and humans are ********.

Best Answer

Some of them because their mummy never told them they could be wrong. <br />
But sometimes others will call judgemental when we call clever and honest.

Best Answer

Because it's easy to be? I guess they so firmly belive that they are right that they felt they are above you or know more than you and that you of course are wrong.

Best Answer

i am and i don't try not to be. i can be very tolerant until there when affects me. and it happen to be affected often :)

Best Answer

Unfourtunately, this is the reason we have so much termoil in the world, in my opinion. It is DISGUSTING how it seems that everyone is always in a rush and therefore they just assume they know everything and do not bother to ask.

Best Answer

People who are so busy judging others, life, situations etc. are draining to be around and ruining their own time with pessimistic attitudes. Try your best to ignore them and work your hardest to be the opposite; open, loving and accepting. and if despite your best efforts you continue to be surrounded by a bunch of unpleasant people, try saying something like "Theres no need to be so cynical when -insert something positive here- is so nice! Have a good day! " <br />
Leave them in a cloud of kindness :)

Best Answer

Because everyone has their own opinions and beliefs and some people just can't accept other peoples ways. I know I can be judgemental at times. I'm trying hard not to be though

Best Answer