Nobody can tell how to be i can change my gender and shell not be judge by nobody
Iame73 Iame73 26-30, M 8 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Religion has killed more people than all the wars in history combined. People use religion to justify their own beliefs. God hasn't put in any personal appearances lately, so I guess we're all going to have to wait for it. Personally, I say be who you are. I, for one, won't judge you for it. We're all just trying to get by.

Best Answer

It always amuses me when someone tells others "Your not God you don't know what God thinks, and then they proceed to tell you what they believe God will do." Hypocrisy much?

How about everybody just live and let live and not c.r.a.p. on one another for being different and let it all work itself out in the end?

Best Answer

People are always judgemental about things that they don't understand or things that are different from what is normal for them.

Best Answer

it is true these people say it is not right in gods eyes yet where they got tht info from is the same place it states tht it is not our place to judge thts his job our job is to just love

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer