I (personally ) believe that its so much harder to have total selfawarenesses. When I look inward and see or start to see things I don't like, I used to project out or lash out pointing fingers at declaring THAT ONE IN THE SPOT LIGHT! HE DON'T LOOK RIGHT TO ME! I was until jr. High where all of a sudden my long hair flannel shirt/concert t git more negative shyt. Nit much has changed in the judgmental aspects. Mayne my look a bit dated and spent, but that's me. I used to always be with false pride cuz my ego was at its frailest state making me more defensive and I just as well assume you're my SPRINGER, then actually arrive at maybe I wasn't happy with Me.

Best Answer

Each people view the world differently from what you do. Though we share the same common senses, our interpretation of what we see out there is all ba<x>sed on our level of understanding approach. Thats why people are judgemental.

Best Answer

Ego, they indulge in themselves thinking they are right.<br />
They judge ba<x>sed on what they think is good and bad or what they have not done.<br />
It's too bad judgmental people are hypocrites.<br />
It may also be jealousy.

Best Answer

Ok really? We are human. We are naturally selfish. Nobody can truly know us and we can truly never know someone else. We are all stuck in our own heads with no escape. For some that is worse than others. I think the better ? is why are some people more judgmental than others?

Best Answer

Because its eaasier to judge others than it is to judge oneself!

Best Answer

Because it's easy and fun.

Best Answer