Sounds like the local population found a "patsy"....at least they could donate to her cause...not w/cats, but "cash" especially from mid-month to the end...such a wonderful soul....

Best Answer

Thanks CP....

Best Answer

I read a story that last week, a woman who loved cats found over 20 the their owner had left when she moved. She fed them, and had neighbors to each take a day until the following day Monday. She was finding homes for them. When the person came on Saturday to feed them, they all had been shot , many in the eyes, and rectum. It was so sad, my daughter earns money doing chores, and donates to those who take in unwanted animals. I cried when I read the article. What would cause people to be so mean. Our city has places for these animals, they all are spayed or neutered. The local PetSmarts have A orginazation called "Homeward" bound that takes them in for people to adopt. The local veterinarians do all their services for free.

Best Answer

Wow that lady sounds so nice <:-D I would so try to help her!

Best Answer

And those ppl who were dumping cats on her yard should burn on he_ll!!!

Best Answer

My late mother was a bit like that, maybe not as bad. She did sometimes give the cats a bit of best fish and meat instead of cat food

Best Answer

The crazy cat lady on my street is mean to me

Best Answer