There is nothing wrong with being obsessed with sex. It is the most fundamental instinct of a living being after food. Sex is what will keep the world on and on. We expect sex to be put in background because for some centuries we have been told to do so by the religious leaders or social thinkers. However, they may not be right.<br />
Sex brings happiness and contentment and is natural. What is wrong is to force oneself on any other. Sex is not to be used to deceive someone. Sex is not a commodity. It should have the element of give and take but not buy and sell. Obsession starts when the society starts putting artificial barriers on the natural urge. You can dam a river but if the flow is high, what happens: either the river overflows or breaks the dam. Men do that as they feel frustrated by so many taboos around sex. DONT CRIB, ENJOY IT. HAVE GOOD TIME.

Best Answer

I fully agree with you. Sex is great gift of God to all living beings.

Best Answer

might as well be; the rest of the things we can be obsessed with and enjoy are illegal

Best Answer

I disagree - too much of anything aint good, which obsession is all about...calm the **** down and enjoy a proper meal and a walk along a windy road once in a while in order to enjoy more of these physical relations...

Best Answer

I didnt say that you can indulge in sex day in day out. There is physical limit imposed by nature itself. If is fantasy that a man can have sex with 100 women or can have sex with one women many times at one go. To have sex you have to have good food and that comes from working. No work no sex. The question of too much does not arise. Forget about rich or kings or mafia. We are talking about normal people.

Best Answer

Agreed with prshn032 100%. But would also like to add ...no. I think it was all covered actually. :)

Best Answer