Some of my best friends are gay people have been doing a lot of crap to them lately, Including school staff. Why?
lunatwo128 lunatwo128 16-17, F 13 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Because they're idiots.

Best Answer

I'm not prejudice, I just feel so sorry for them.

Best Answer

People can't except differences .. X

Best Answer

It's complex,but I do agree with some gay friends that it is mostly because of the overreach of the so-called gay agenda causing contention and anger towards gays,and too many people don't understand the difference

Best Answer

Humans are like wolves or chickens. In social situations, we tend to establish and maintain pecking orders. Homosexuals are often easy to identify, in a minority, and sometimes less able to defend themselves. So, they get the sorts of attention that get a person pushed down the order. It is worse in middle school and high school than at any other time in life.

Best Answer

What has been done to them? Perhaps the fact gay people know prejudice exists encourages them to see certain things as prejudiced when, in fact, they aren't.

Best Answer

The unknown scares some people into stupid prejudise!!

Best Answer

Public school? First speak to your parents. 2nd--speak to the principal. 3rd--speak to your lawyer

Best Answer

We already have the law- it needs to be enforced

Best Answer