The other day I was walking down the street and these guys in a car yelling 'stupid asians' drove by and I yelled ' bi*** please what if im portuguese?'
JordanGonsalvez JordanGonsalvez 16-17, F 44 Answers Aug 1, 2012

It isn't just these days. People have been stupid for centuries. You just have ignore the idiots.

Best Answer

:) cool

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer.

Best Answer

Out of ignorance n fear I suppose. I see it daily n it just makes me sick. My wife is Black...Im White. We went through a lot of that BS....but we are still together while the idiots that talked so bad about us are divorced n miserable. This country was built upon the backs of the Blacks, Orientals, Poor Whites, and Spanish. One vegetable doesn't make vegetable soup!!!! It takes a combination of vegetables!!!!! We are a great country with beautiful people....isn't it time to end bigotry n racism?

Best Answer

that make sense...vegetable doesn't make vegetable soup...

Best Answer

There has always been racism in the world and there always will. <br />
But I have to honestly say. I believe there is Less of it now then <br />
decades ago. that is for sure. <br />
I think the deal with racism is that its just a reason for really small people <br />
to vent their frustration on. Like some people are just so small that they <br />
always need some reason to vent onto another person(s) about. <br />
and Race just happens to be something that is visually noticable. <br />
Like we have different races... so small minded infantile people will <br />
choose that as a reason to just hate somebody(s) <br />
but like say if we were all just one race... then those small minded <br />
people would find another reason to hate others.... like it would be <br />
over people who are too tall or too short.... or it would be over money <br />
or over what side of town you live on or some other stupid reason. <br />
Some people just have anger and hatred in their heart and like to vent <br />
it upon others.. and race is just one thing they jump on <br />
its sad but that is the way it is. <br />
But still again.. I have seen Racism is no where near as bad as <br />
it was decades ago.

Best Answer

I have lived in small midwest towns my whole life. I recently moved to a small city south of Chicago. I was surprised to hear and see bigotry in reverse. The blacks in Danville,IL. have a big chip on their shoulder and as a white woman I am the one having to deal with the hate and sense of entitlement they seem to have. The men are the worse. I have had black men look me up and down with a grin on their face and tell me what they can do for me. OH PLEASE!!!! The women I work with can not complete a sentence without talking about "The baby Daddy", their latest tattoo, or how they scammed the system with their Link cards. The women I work with make sure they get EVERY BREAK sit around and talk about how "The man" is keeping them down. While the next breath they talk about how they got iPhones, tattoos, hair extension, false nails. Hell!, I can't afford extension, manicures(let alone false nails) and tattoos are nothing but ghetto! Black or white! I never even thought of myself as a racist but this past year has been a real eye opener for me.
I say please and thank you. The black women I work with never use those words. It is as if they have no manners or act as if I OWE them something.
I don't get it. I have to say racism is alive and well but the table have turned.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

when obama was voted in it got bad

Best Answer

When Obama started f**king things up it got worse.

Best Answer

Racism existed long before Obama took office. If it got worse, it wasn't because of him.

Best Answer

i agree with this. but i also blame the ones who are put on puppet strings and entertain it.

Best Answer

untrue dont blame one man for other peoples attitude racisim has always existed .

Best Answer

Its not that people are more or less racist than they have ever been... its that they are more mobile. It happens throughout nature that people reject that which is different than them because it is unfamiliar. Once it becomes familiar, it is more accepted. So, we are actually less racist because more and more people are exposing and being exposed... however it seems that we are more racist because the number of occurrences is elevated due to exposure. BUT, the positive is that we are also rapidly reaching a state where our differences are becoming less important.

Best Answer

Because it's thrown in our faces. We need to be "aware" of the "problems facing "Afro-americans(NOT afro-Americans) and allow them to be coddled because they can't make it on their own. Eventually our black bretheren will realize that they're being treated as incompetent---is that racist? And yes---you're "black" for as long as you call me "white". Needless to say I have no brief fro political correctness. Have black ppeople been trodden down? Of course!!! But the currewnt course will make things worse--not better! I'm all for everyone having an equal chance----but you'll have to pulll your own weight.<br />
Love Noelle

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Some of us are much more astute and realize one has to think for him/herself. It is not up to any other person, class, ethnicity to create, encourage or define who any person is- I believe in intense self-development. However because this race allows the masses to control their psychology (through inculcation, influence) for reasons that the astute could figure out, it is not entirely the cultures fault for being 'coddled'. Like the obtuse, or a child or under-developed or non-maverick a human being absorbs too much of the outside world. These people cannot make it on their own because they have been told this for many years (and rashly believed it), luckily that has changed incredibly. My advice to any person: think for yourself, listen to what is being said and analyze one's behavior, pay sharp attention to those around you, don't compare yourself to others because the ultimate self-accomplishment is challenging yourself 'for' yourself and being secure at every moment.

Best Answer

I don't understand how that explains why people are racist. If you don't like a policy, protest it, petition to change it. Yelling racial slurs would be a nonsensical reaction, IF there really were any political motivation behind it. In my view, there isn't -- people may change their view of who counts as an acceptable target based on political considerations, but that just means that if things were different, the same insecure arseholes would start harassing Muslims or gay people instead of black people.

Best Answer

its not just black people, there are many other ppl getting racist comments. My hubby is black, claims I'm racist, and always makes racist comments about me or mixed kidz, or white ppl, even though he knew I was light skinned AND mixed when he met me. But he always claims everything is against THE BLACK MAN. yes life is unfair and can be racist, but instead of wasting time complaining, you could be gaining steps.

Best Answer

I think people are racist because they just want attention I think it's personally stupid. So just ignore them x

Best Answer

yes, some people are just full of hatred..their nature just ignore them..

Best Answer

If we stop judging each other we really can learn from each other cause each culture can bring something different to the table

Best Answer

aagree^

Best Answer

They see difference as a threat and a closed culture that's alien and wont make the effort to widen their petty minded narrow ideas.

Best Answer

Because it was passed down from their racist parents.

Best Answer

no clue attempting to hide something.........Maybe somtin like this.. I know Im better than those folks over there cause Im a different color... Im actuallt way too busy in my own mind,attemting to get through this night maremof a life. I have no room to hate for fun

Best Answer

sorry for my lousy typos:)

Best Answer

Many are tired of busting their ***** and seeing their tax money going to the underclass who refuse to do anything to raise themselves up. Sex, drugs, guns and gangs is all they know so you have to ask why there is racism? We live in a welfare state and until forced sterilization is in place it will continue getting worse.

Best Answer

but why dont those underclass refuse to do anything

Best Answer

Maybe she has something u dont know about like a disorder or something so the state gives her a housr ? Idk just thinking out loud here

Best Answer

the question is can they do anything will anyone let them?

Best Answer

Don't place this on an entire race, because this is what it sounds like. Generalizing a culture, because you see it on t.v. or hear it on the radio, or even in public is not very intelligent, and it's insulting to those of us who do not partake in this behavior. I'm just so sick of that, I am sure I could point something out about a race that is common but I am not going to stick the name of their ethnicity in front of the sentence when talking about it. We are individuals, individuals, individuals! I don't want to represent any one else other than this human being who is typing this paragraph! Thank you and peace!

Best Answer

OK, so why are there racist people who are on welfare themselves?

Best Answer

It's probably the same as it ever was, but now with the internet, blogs, social networking, trashy cable reality shows. the racist folk are coming out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

Best Answer

Reality TV has done more to hurt mankind than many things.There is nothing useful there.

Best Answer

They always have been dummy. You don't look like they expect so they classify you. They don't stop to analyse your facial feautes? I wouldn't have a clue what a Portugese person looks like.

Best Answer

Like a Spanish person, but slightly more western.

Best Answer

When Obama took office things got worse. During the first part of his administration, when DEMS controlled everything, the Great Divider pushed his divisive policies through Congress without regard to how it affected the country. And things just keep getting worse.

Best Answer

I suppose it was Obama that started the last two senseless wars we had? How do you blame him when the economy already was screwed up by the Bushes? When Clinton left office our books were in the Black...after the Bushes lift it was in the Red!! Obama inherited this mess he didn't cause it!!!

Best Answer

your right he just did more damage then the rest of his predecessors don't defend the man he has done a horrible job. And no i dont think romney is any better. Neither deserves to even lead a group of boyscouts. They act like school children taking pot shots at each others reputations. Sorry had to get that out

Best Answer

The Buck Stops Here! I suppose just because the BO is black, we should let his mistakes slide. Come on, give a black man a break! BTW: the FED handles the money, not the WH. Obami renominated Barnake (W's man) to continue as head of the FED. The BO promised to sit down and negotiate an early end to the wars. He hasn't!

Best Answer

based on your answers here , you're giving us a great example of why racism still exists. It's funny how I remember the racist attitude people had towards Obama even before he became a candidate for presidency. Further proof that the reason for racism being as bad as it is today isn't because of Obama. It's because of ignorant, narrow minded people like you.

Best Answer

That may be the best statement I've heard in a long time. The lesser of 2 evils doesn't mean either is right for the job. How about Bugs Bunny?

Best Answer

have you ever been to jail? people stereotype you by clothes, tatoos, and the way you carry yourself. skin comes last. those idiots most likely just wanted to **** you off and knew that it is easy for people to believe other people are racist. there is no stopping them from their boredom. do a dance or curse at them. it changes nothing

Best Answer

Because of cultural up brings and people don't realize everybody is different.

Best Answer

It's a side effect of globalization.

Best Answer

Like Lady Gaga said, they were probably born that way or raised and influenced by racist parents, friends, and or others.

Best Answer