defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Thers no point in bothering with people like that. Have a little laugh on their behalf then just ignore. Some people just have bad manners, some want attention, others get of from making your day worse. No point in wasting energy on them!

Best Answer

cause theyre mean, just stay away from them

Best Answer

They have no manners .. they're very unhappy themselves and want to make others feel as bad .. many reasons.

I just avoid them. I don't allow anyone to treat me that way. On here .. block them. In real life .. just stay away from them.

Best Answer

It's a coping/defense mechanism. It's kind of unavoidable, you'd have to simply stay home and not use social environments on the internet to avoid it, and even then someone rude might knock on your door for some reason. It's better just to brush it off and go with the flow. Feel good about yourself knowing that you're better adjusted.

Best Answer

Because they can....I give people like that a wide berth!

Best Answer

Its a case of having to withdraw from such ones and even isolate in seeking out better people.

Best Answer

You can block anyone you want by visiting their profile page and clicking on the block button on the lower left, it will keep them from commenting on you posts

Best Answer

Because you touch yourself at night.. J/k.

You can't really avoid rude people- they are everywhere and will be your entire life, as far as work, extended family, and public places are concerned. But choose friends who have kind hearts, and look past all others with sour attitudes. Don't let 'em get to you.

Best Answer

Best Answer