i got kicked out of my apartment for a couple of hrs cause they were doing something with the floors so i went to the library down the street, now these two people are talking nonstop while im trying to use the computers, i didnt want to come here, i wanted to stay home and use my netbook, i cant switch computers and they wont shut up, the guy was nice enough to let me use one even though i couldnt go home get my library card or id, now im stuck listening to a conversation i dont want to hear, if i had known i couldnt taken my netbook with me and used it somewhere else but i went out for a little while and when i came back i found out we werent allowed upstairs till the stupid floor dried from the cement, the floors never needed to get worked on in the first place, i never go to the library and this is why, theyve been talking nonstop the whole time, if i tell them theyre disruptive, they keep on going , the library wont shut them up, any ideas of why people are so rude here?
lederman lederman 51-55, F 9 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

The Librarian should shut them up or kick them out for being disruptive. That's what Librarians do. Keep talking to your Librarian if the people won't shut up. Don't bother confronting people yourself because you don't have the authority to kick them out of the library and could wind up getting your arse kicked out in the library parking lot.

Best Answer

You must be in the USA.. the libraries I've been to in Canada were all quiet no talking. If you talk too loud the Librarian kicks you out! There are a few libraries that do have a room where you're allowed to talk but that room you're also allowed to try CDs or DVDs I haven't come across any rude people in the library! I go often too!

Best Answer

People are rude everywhere these days.

Best Answer

Why not spend the day offline.Just thumb through some books and then go out side and find a nice tree to sit under and read.

Best Answer

Next time that happens Let a a very rude and super Smelly stinky fart!!!

Best Answer

Silence!

Best Answer

A lot of people nowadays seem to have forgotten they shouldn't talk too loud in a library or do anything to bring attention to themselves.

I've noticed that too. Even in adults; they just stand around infront of book shelves talking with people (or on phones) as if it's a cafe or something. It's a little distracting. >:

Best Answer

Its like that everywhere,people just cant shut up for five minutes. I blame too much sugary drinks and sweets, it gives them the verbal runs.

Best Answer

Maybe they got kicked out of their apartment for a bit and have nowhere to go either?

Best Answer