It ****** me off more because they don't listen to you when you try to reason with them with logical thinking. Then when it doesn't work out for them they blame you or the world or someone else for there unsuccessful when in reality it's no bodys fault but there own. For dreaming too big, They set themselves for there own disappointment if they can't or don't reach it. They annoy me so much. Talk about immaturity.
stellarium stellarium 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 19 in Community

Dreaming big isn't bad, but not putting effort into it is horrible. People talk all the time, and no one ever does anything. AGREED.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree. 100%

Best Answer

Sometimes, people have to learn by their experiences. I do agree that giving yourself unrealistic goals is self-defeating .. you have to find a mid point somewhere. Better to have some dreams than none at all .. you just don't try anymore then.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree, Well some dreams are good, But dreaming out of your limit is probably not going to end well.

Best Answer

don't be a dream squasher

Best Answer

I don't want to squash there dreams but I just want them to relize what is possible and what is not and what is reasonable. A friend of mine thinks by taking a class of astrology she will become physic. LOL Umm this is an example of what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

How do you know she won't? The odds are not necessarily in her favor but still, taking the class, she might become physic, or at the very least spur her on to other dreams....it's really not your 'job' to be the voice of reason to other peoples dreams....bit controlling don't you think?

Best Answer

immaturity..stupidity... sounds like a list of reasons

Best Answer

Y hard work pays off but these people want to start at the top....fools

Best Answer