No facts to back that up.

Best Answer

With men I think it's the other way around. It's the knuckle draggers who are always rampant. The brainy guys have other things to do.

Best Answer

Amen! I deal with the public, the DUMB ones out breed the smart ones.

Best Answer

Too stupid to know better and in the UK where they can live on benefit when they want a payrise they just pop another kid into the world and the rest of us pay for it!

Best Answer

i don't know about people, but for me (who is very sexual in nature) sexual frustration (years) brings out the stupid out of me.<br />
a healthy sex life is great for balance.

Best Answer

Creativity, imaginative thinking, and many things going to the sexual drive of most people, and if someone is more creative and more imaginative than the others then why can't his or her libido be higher than the others? Secondly, control, power, and everything else go into a relationship, especially one where someone already has an established higher standing , whether that be as a Client, Supervisor, CEO, President. Power attracts, and to have that power and ability to choose and take what you want is Clintonesque.<br />
And I could be talking about Hillary and/or Bill there.

Best Answer

I guess that qualifies me as a genius! Unfortunately, however, I'm in a sexless relationship.

Best Answer

I'm truly sorry about that!!!

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Because the brain is the sexual organ.

Best Answer

That's utter Bs.

Best Answer

Because they are confident and positive.

Best Answer

maybe it affects their brain

Best Answer

We cant stop thinking..not just about sex but everything else too lol

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

Because they need intelligence to get their libidos satisfied.Like Clinton he used his brain to always get some on the side.Just a despicable person.

Best Answer

Do you realize that most people on power are ( or get) corrupted? No one is free of sin!

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

Haha where did you get that info from

Best Answer