Bad enough they have to post their pervy questions even when EP's community guidelines clearly state that EP is not for that, but then they're question are also exremely lame and dumb.....
laleee laleee 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 26 in Community

Yes, and the worse is when they message you just to say "hey", and expect a response from that! I mean, at least put a little effort into your messages! When I get a "hey" I know it's gonna turn into some sort of perverted conversation! Sometimes I'll message these people back just to say "hey" but then I get a "hw r u" response and that goes on in that unintelligible for a while before they make their intentions known!

Best Answer

lol, yeah I don't even answer on hey....that just takes too much time :P

Best Answer

Yes, I've started ignoring them too! Same thing every time!! At least the messages that say "hey, I'm looking for girls to talk dirty with and maybe Skype call" are straight to the point!!

Best Answer

because they lack the maturity a normal person has and resort to been total w@nker's instead

Best Answer

boring and dumb because they have a one-track mind. They don't have enough brains left in their head to think with much less have a decent conversation.

Best Answer

yeah probably! It's really sad.

Best Answer

Lazy as hell huh? They Don't even try and sound female anymore

Best Answer

There are some funny ones out there. Maybe its a sign of the times. Lack of perv creativity

Best Answer

Sorry..

Best Answer

I would say straight to the point, but yes boring...

Best Answer

lmaooooooooo what do you want? will you be happy if there were fun and lively pervs on here??

Best Answer

Not really, but then it would at least be entertaining :P

Best Answer

i suppose i could do that ;) jks ill just be trolling :D

Best Answer

I think its because on the whole pervs are lame. Otherwise they'd be out having normal relationships instead of sitting alone in front of the computer with a sweaty hand on their junk.

Best Answer

that makes sense...

Best Answer

theyre the bottom of humanity.

Best Answer

their* questions*....

Best Answer

you over-do this mature thing... you seriously over-do it Laleee!... Just my observation!

Best Answer

?!

Best Answer

you know what I mean

Best Answer

Obviously I don't. So why don't you explain this to me...?!

Best Answer