Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 21 Answers Jul 21, 2010

Powerful men are so attractive because of their confidence, ability to make excellent decisions, leadership qualities, moral fortitude, perserverance and ability to get things done :)

Best Answer

very true...

Best Answer

ask short-arse sarkozy

Best Answer

hahahahahahahahahahah.....................................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah.......... im still laughing and will be for the duration of this month!

Best Answer

I guess that's because powerful men are generally tend to shake your whole being why someone more passive will tend to have no effect on you and will go unnoticed. Besides images related to good health, power and ambition are more thrilling, for most people because it implies a change and this is what we are all basically looking for if we are living a montonous life.

Best Answer

men **** for looks

women **** for status

power = status

Best Answer

I don't find powerful men particularly attractive.

Best Answer

i'm not attracted to men, powerful or not. power may be sexy to some, but not to me. and it's true, some women look for other things... not men, lol.

Best Answer

LOL@peza's reply.

Best Answer

they're not. just controlling and insecure

Best Answer

me no no, but it sure is sexy ! The opposit of a man is a child who is petty and small and selfish andI don't see this ina powerful man at all.

Best Answer

actually powerful men are spoilt and can act like a little child if they dont get there way..

Best Answer

Power (success) indicates good genes. And power also means the male has the resources to protect and feed the mother and offspring. In short a powerful or rich guy pushes all a womans Darwinian buttons. But some women look other other things.

Best Answer