Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 11 Answers Jul 19, 2012

I would really like to know the facts as well, being as though I am 30 weeks pregnant extremely horny and my husband won't **** me. :*(

Best Answer

Id love to try its a fantasy of mine

Best Answer

Hormones, I assume. I have no scientific answer, but having been pregnant twice, I can assure you that it was true for me. Oh, sure, there were a few weeks (the morning sickness time) where I wasn't horny, but oh my goodness when I was huge I was also horny and we would have very awkward lying sideways sex that was also very marvelous. And sometimes when we couldn't seem to find a good position I would go down on him because I could (and I have always enjoyed giving oral sex) and it seemed to satisfy my hornyness (at least temporarily) to get him off.

Best Answer

I WOULDNT NO.LOL

Best Answer

Hormones!

Best Answer

It's not due to hormones... It's due to the amount of blood that has tripled in our women bodies due to the baby and most of this blood is located in our pelvis area which makes us more sensitive to touch, horny, and maybe the best ****** we will ever have. I was reading about it on several articles. It blew my mind. I found it affasinatting... I find myself being horny all the time as well... So I know how you feel

Best Answer

do you have sex a lot or **********?

Best Answer