artgal80 artgal80 31-35, F 23 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Hobbies

An ugly personality can ruin even the most beautiful of women.

Best Answer

Maybe they have a hideous personality.

Best Answer

Jealousy?

Best Answer

bc those men hate themselves

Best Answer

to lower the woman's confidence so that she thinks she can only get the guy who called her ugly, so she lowers her standards and settles for him when really she could do much better.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more.

Best Answer

I meet an gorgeous woman a few years back, guys were tripping over themselves to get a better look at her. I got to talk to her for a few minutes and learned she was an ugly person. ....Look wise, every one has their own tastes.

Best Answer

because men seem to think that if ur not a pornstar covered in makeup, ur ugly

Best Answer

That's not true. I look like barbie and have Angie Jolie lips and had ugly men insult me while they are with a repulsive looking woman. And so that's not true.

Best Answer

Rejection!

Best Answer

an ugly personality can make even the most physically attractive person UGLY.

Best Answer

Because all men are bastards!

Best Answer

that's what literal feminism is?

Best Answer

What? Hating men and calling them bastards? I sure hope its more!

Best Answer

Mainly due to their nasty personalities. For a pretty face is not all that they are made-up to be. What folks see on the outside is the shell - the persona, but the truth is usually revealed in their speech, tone, actions and definitely attitude towards others.

Best Answer

*2 thumbs up*

Best Answer

or maybe the man has low self esteem , average face and a small **** and want to insult a innocent pretty woman out of malice who he does not even know just because he would not be her type. Wow, what a man

Best Answer

many reasons - not least because they think it implies their own power with and over women - also bitterness, insecurity and anger

Best Answer

Pretty is always pretty; where is the question of ugly?

Best Answer

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Best Answer

The media has made men have very high standards for beauty of women. Also some men have a limited mold of beauty for example only blonde blue eyed girls are pretty and therefore if a gorgeous say darker toned girl was to walk past they would say she's 'ugly' because she's not blonde and blue eyed.

Best Answer

I'm blonde and blue eyed and been insulted by ugly men and geeks.

Best Answer

Are they? If someone said that to me, I'd be off like a shot. It shows complete lack of respect and kindness.

Best Answer

Atta girl.

Best Answer

a way to manipulate them by hitting them where it hurts (their selfesteem) and therefore be able to control them alot easier by making them vulnerable.<br />
now if it's a little boy then he just thinks girls are icky.......lol<br />
and if it's a gay guy well he is just jealous for obvious reasons. also guys who are in the closet often critisize women.

Best Answer

Pity,if that's how some dudes THINK it will get'em a girlfriend. :s

Best Answer

yup:/.......those types of guys are verbally abusive even after they get the girl (when they do) they continue to belittle her so they can feel good about themselves and at the same time make the girl so vulnerable and insecure she will stay with him no matter what. he secures his new punching ego boosting bag.

Best Answer

If a woman knows she is pretty and has a brain passed Grammar school they would laugh at these ugly geek men going "ugly" think about it, it's so stupid and grammar school and they are no stud

Best Answer

Not all women, any guy who insults me better not even ask me what time it is, I'll spit in his face and if I was not attracted to his ugly *** in the first place, I'd double loathe him after that. I can't believe any women would let a unattractive guy control her or make her more vulnerable by going "ugly" the girl must be retarded. Does not work on me , that's for sure. I guess guys are stupid. I had co workers call me names for months and then try to sit near me and stuff, I'd turn my back on them, I still am not interested in them and NOW I hate their guts on top of it, and I still don't find them to my type. Wow, how stupid guys are

Best Answer

I would not let men like that touch me in a million years or talk to me, I'd smash their face in with a crow bar if they dare bother me when I am not interested in them then they have the nerve to use the insult tactic, I'd smash their face with a crow bar if they didn't get the hell away from me while I drool over guys who are hot and not like that

Best Answer

--Maybe they refer to inner beauty and not aesthetic one.<br />
--Maybe she is not their type but calling ugly is an over reaction then.<br />
--Maybe she rejected them and they have a hump about it.

Best Answer

or they know they don't have a chance with her

Best Answer

Sarcasm.

Best Answer