loveismyweapon27 loveismyweapon27 18-21, F 15 Answers Aug 1, 2012

I was just eating some. And I can't answer this. :C

Best Answer

omigod, me too! haha

Best Answer

I bet you have no idea what a real traditionally cooked ramen taste like. I know a Japanese restaurant down in the street. Expensive, but worth spending. <br />
I could treat you like?

Best Answer

hhmmmm....tempting haha

Best Answer

There SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Best Answer

They aren't. Have you ever had real noodles at a legit Chinese restaurant? I bet you haven't, or you wouldn't touch another pack of ramen.

Best Answer

They just closed a "legit" chinese restaurant by me......health dept. condemned it.

Best Answer

That's too bad.. My favorite spot is really great.. clean too :D But they did actually close one down the road from my spot, said they had roaches and mold everywhere in the back... I never went there anyhow.. They also closed one down for a year because of health hazards, but I never liked their food (it's one of those half chinese, half chicken joint places) it was always so greasy and tasteless... I think I found the golden egg of local chinese.

Best Answer

the only really good reataurant in my town is a mexican one, so no i havent had legit ramen. but if it tastes better than the ramen i'm eating right now, then i'm totally game for it!! haha

Best Answer

It's like this... I don't even like noodle dishes much, and I despise ramen... but the lo mein at my spot is DIVINE, I'd absolutely have it at any time for lunch.

Best Answer

I lived on them years ago when I got my first apartment and was struggling financially. Best deal in town but all that MSG is really really bad for you. Also, what StreetFighterLeela wrote is so true. Freshly prepared Ramen noodles are about a million times tastier and healthier than the ones that cost 4 packs for a dollar. Ramen are actually a Japanese invention though. Not Chinese.

Best Answer

i have an emergency supply of ramen for when we get tight on money :) so its not an everyday thing, but they're still some of the most delish cheap food i've ever eaten!

Best Answer

Hey, they got me through some rough times too. Their so cheap, their almost free. :-) I haven't had them in years but I used to love the beef flavored ones.

Best Answer

nahh, i'm a chicken fan haha

Best Answer

Boooooooo. :-) hehe

Best Answer

30 cents a meal.....whats not to like?

Best Answer

i know right?!

Best Answer

Because they're MMM....MMM..good.....oh wait, different soup

Best Answer

because of all the salt in them,but that doesn't stop me from eating it :D

Best Answer

they are great, especially for poor people like me .......

Best Answer

no worries, i'm poor too haha

Best Answer

Cheap+MSG+easy to make=GOOD eatin'!

Best Answer

jup jup!

Best Answer

Because you haven't had truly good food?

Best Answer

Must be the MSG.

Best Answer

i think you're right haha however sad that is

Best Answer

It is sad, but it enhances flavor. :P

Best Answer