ARTOFNOISE ARTOFNOISE 46-50, M 16 Answers May 20, 2012

Funny you should ask, the devil being the sire of all gingers! Okay, JK.<br />
It seems though, that Gingers, male and female are never at the middle of the looks scale.. they are either very attractive, or very not. Ever notice this?

Best Answer

Speak for yourself Cowboy, I do consider them attractive, besides it's the color of your money that counts

Best Answer

Lol Only certain females. Ginger men lololol.

Best Answer

what about that prince harry dude...he's quite hot.

Best Answer

Ginger is the devils brood

Best Answer

Two words. Ron Howard.

Best Answer

I am confused. Are you trying to say he's attractive?

Best Answer

No, I'm holding him up as an example fo why red haired guys aren't considered attractive.

Best Answer

I hadn't realized that. Hmmm. By whose standards are ginger haired men not attractive?

Best Answer

WELL I'VE NEVER FANCIED ONE...
:-)

Best Answer

Well, okay, but you are not everyone. I think it is a matter of personal preference. Like being attracted to blue eyes; doesn't mean that people with brown eyes are unattractive because somebody likes blue eyes better.

Best Answer

As a ginger woman, I've noticed that poor ginger guys tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to dating. I personally find ginger guys cute (though I have to say, I have a huge thing for middle eastern guys, who normally have dark hair) , and personality really does carry a lot more weight than appearance. If you're a sweet, intelligent guy with varied interests, then you're going to be just fine in the long run. :) Unfortunately, fewer and fewer people are valuing kindness now-of-days, which is really a shame.

Best Answer

Overall I don't find gingers attractive, but I am in love with both Karen Gillan and that chick from the new Wendy's commercials.

Best Answer

If there is any haircolor on men that is hoter than black, it is deep bloody red. I would take any longhaired ginger man if I found him. :D

Best Answer

their nice.....especially with Afros

Best Answer

oh thanks.............i ain't had a problem!!

Best Answer

lol, ur all beautifulxx

Best Answer