Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 1 Answer Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

Do the state legislatures set the insurance rates in those states? I doubt it. Those are set by the insurance companies ba<x>sed on risk and the costs of repairs, litigation, etc.

Best Answer

they both do and you forgot the part of the cost that goes to greedy insurance companies for their ceo's and commissions

Best Answer

Greedy has little to do with it. If that were the case, you would choose a different insurance company. They are businesses like any other, except that most of them pay dividends to stockholders like your grandmother who can, therefore, live better in her golden years. (By the way, I'll laugh my *** off if you block me. You're just a progressive if you stifle contrasting opinions.)

Best Answer

About accusations of greed, I find it interesting that if it as a financial institution, the motivation is greed, but if it is Apple or Roc-A-Fella Records, it's brilliant and deserved.

Best Answer

well, you're not a progressive though squirrel, you are Repub and looks like you might work for a greedy insurance co. too else why would you chime in defending them?

Best Answer

Incorrect, stud. I have not had a political affiliation in twenty years -- except the one time I joined the Kansas Republican party to vote against Sam Brownback as its candidate for Senator. Obviously, I was unsuccessful in that. Maybe I take a little bigger view than partisan politics.

Best Answer

too late, you already revealed yourself as a Repub with your posts got your vote reg. card? prove it

Best Answer