VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Hobbies

Even though I'm a democrat, I don't think all republicans are closed minded. I like some aspects of their philosophy.

Best Answer

I could answer this question as a Registered Republican but nobody wants to read a book.

Best Answer

i like books tho...

Best Answer

Well in Four years when the Rock and Roll Prez takes Us Broke people willl still be blaming the Bush Administration. Politics really do take a comical edge.

Best Answer

Heck of a book there. I'm just teasing. To be honest though, I'd be pretty surprised if anyone at all, from either side, actually takes care of the deficit and such. The parties have different ideas yeah, but they both base their decisions off of the same data. There are certain times when it really doesn't matter who is in power, it will be the same. Maybe now is one of those times.

Best Answer

I look at it this way. The Rich have the money so they don't give a sh**. The Poor have the entitlements so they don't give a sh** either. In the middle are the Suckers called The Middle Class and I haven't seen a President work for them since Reagan. Just My Opinion.

Best Answer

They follow the Bible and what God says........ most Rep are Christians

Best Answer

Why are Democrats so narrow minded? Same question inside out. <br />
People are people. And most often what you call close minded, many of us would call the death of the "Constitution" or "Bill of Rights" something the founding fathers fought for, and the continental army died for. Why is it that the average broke, half educated, want's something for nothing, or has communistic tendencies are Democrats?

Best Answer

Fear that:<br />
Everyone else is lazy and wants THEIR hard earned money <br />
Gayness will spread<br />
Someone that isn't a white male might be smarter than them <br />
Their submissive wives might secretly crave that well-endowed brown guy down the street <br />
America isn't like the way they imagine or remember the 50's<br />
ALL people without will finally get together and take them out!

Best Answer

It's actually not chiefly political I think, it's a successful gambit by the GOP to align the perception of their party with a cultural ethos that makes people feel good and they identify with. They do this even in spite of the fact that the the leaders often do not hold those beliefs themselves. I'm willing to bet that if you were able to sit down, talk, and explore the facts with people, many of them would change their minds on a good number of topics. Many republicans hold some rather conflicting ideas. Democrats do too, but those topics don't come up as often since they are mostly about moot points anyway.

Best Answer

They live in a world of hate and fear and have to constantly protect themselves from everything.

Best Answer

Wait, republicans actually have minds? Does a peer reviewed journal know about this?

Best Answer

Wait Democrats can read history - is their a non politically biased peer reviewed pannel attached to your journal?

Best Answer

Yes. Because you care about the history of the republican party.

Best Answer