Seriously, When I was young there was so much to do, homework!!!!!!!!! its nice that EP allows teens on, but I believe social networking is for adults and sorry but teens have way to much to learn and EP is really not the place for them to learn it.......
cellamaxx cellamaxx 36-40, M 11 Answers Feb 4 in Parenting & Family

At that age I had school, homework, sports, TV, drawing and writing my own stories and comics, friends, sex, etc. Didn't have time to be bored

Best Answer

the funniest part is all the young ones answer with their immature perspective! Sorry but my opinion isn't ba<x>sed on what I see first hand on here. I'm a dad and have a teen!

Best Answer

well I was 13 probably not as long ago as you were....
The younger ones actually remember how teenagers feel and think.

Best Answer

Whats the problem with it?// There is a lot wrong with it. Look at society as a whole I mean really, True parents are to blame, but standards like this that allow teens access to it doesn't help. I took my daughters phone away, because all she was doing was sitting in her room on her phone. She hasn't had it for 6 months now , she went form a C student to an A student and she now is in volley ball and runs every day, even better she enjoys it.

Best Answer

Lol , wow what a totally biased opinion. Because every single adult on EP is so mature and helpful and knows exactly what they're doing???<br />
So teens can't say they're bored, but all the p.ervy questions and stories etc are fine???<br />
Come on, stop judging people because of their age and think.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Lol, cheers

Best Answer

Great question! I agree with you completely. But it's their parents' fault. Someone should be supervising them, especially on the internet!

Best Answer

*here here*

Best Answer

I honestly had no time for Internet. Sports took most of my time, as well as school.

Best Answer

jezz I just wish "older" people would stop this "oh teens today" whining. Are you jealous that they are bored and you had loads of work to do? If not - why do you care?

Best Answer

I don't think that was his point, hon. I think it was more wondering why they would be so bored when there is plenty to do. You won't find many people who are jealous of boredom.

Best Answer

When I was 13-15 I was constantly bored cause since i lived in a city i couldn't really go and meet my friends during the week - we all lived way to far from each other. And yeah we had homework , but homework was probably the most boring thing on Earth.

Best Answer

I've always lived in a city and I've never not had something to do. It depends what your interests are though, I guess.

Best Answer

yeah definitely. :P
mine were hard to pursue while stuck at home with parents.

Best Answer