Because they believe all the **** that the government and the media tells then.

Best Answer

It's not about the good ones who get in. It's the bad ones we can't get rid off.

Best Answer

I was thinking more about the murders and rapists who can be deported because God forbid someone should violate their rights

Best Answer

bc the ones they already let in have already bombed their subway and they've stopped others who've tried. these were ppl from the middle east who immigrated to Britain for 'a better life' and chose to kill or place countless amounts of ppl in danger. wouldn't you be sceptical

Best Answer

no actually I saw it on the BBC

Best Answer

They prefer to go to other people's countries and wreck the place up.

Best Answer

They worry that they may be just like the guy next door.

Best Answer

Because they know what comes with it. Crime and people hacked to death in the street. As they mooch and blked you financially dry.
Go figure.

Best Answer

Because there is no ******* room left here for the indigenous inhabitants that's why !!

Best Answer

And why the Governement did not listen to them? Ah

Best Answer

With so many immigrants its obvious that they were not listening

Best Answer

I'm not, although this small island is getting cramped in places,lol.

Best Answer

Of coarse I do, I'm a Londoner in my home town. Who should I be scared of Muslims?

Best Answer

I like to have a peaceful home....people who have not been able to defend the peace at their home, are now coming to others home. And they will bring their troubles with them. In the name of protecting those who cannot protect themselves....you are inviting those who will share no part in protecting your home

Best Answer

They are not, someone has to start fire havnt they??

Best Answer