I'm a woman who enjoys male homosexuals.<br />
For my point of view, is just that I enjoy men so much that is pleasurable to see men on men. It's just men everywhere.

Best Answer

Most guys that bang on about lesbians are dirty-minded. The image of two women engaging in sexual frolics "does it" for them. Women don't talk about gay males because the thought of two guys fooling around isn't appealing to them. Women don't normally match the pervert standard set by guys.

Best Answer

Thank God they don't

Best Answer

Queer is kind of an offensive term.

Best Answer

Everything is an offensive term when it's something you don't want to hear!

Best Answer

That is pretty defensive response, say what you will it is a rude term, and your response shows you might just be a rude person.

Best Answer

You're entitled to your opinion,however I disagree!

Best Answer

that seems fair

Best Answer

My sister is gay/transgendered... and she says that the LGBT people have totally embraced the term QUEER - which they say used to be an offense, but anymore is a badge of honor, and she is the final authority on everything gay. so... pffftttttt brighter day just needs to embrace it maybe?
Anyway... men are, we are told, more visually stimulated, so two women represent 2 sets of everything... and no dicks... and believe me, if i were to watch something (i have made a promise to myself i wont watch **** btw) i would NOT want to see another man's ******... this would be gross to me. So, at times when i did see some ****... i was simultaneously attracted (by the women) and repulsed (by the men).

Best Answer

Christina, it's an irrational fetish with two major categories.<br />
1. Today, sex isn't about sex: it's about domination, control, and humiliation. The men consider the fake lesbian sex to be humiliation, since the women are doing something formerly taboo and are "lowering themselves" from previously held sexual norms. If they were actually lesbians, they would care less about the men, so the men would be committing a form of sexual suicide.<br />
2. Men go through phases of sexual fantasies. Some of us finally realize that we want a monogamous "straight" female if we are straight, because how else could we have a meaningful, relationship without total trust and exclusivity?<br />
We also realize that affection is even more important than sex.<br />
Unfortunately, by the time we figure this out, we are too old for consideration.

Best Answer

I tend to ignore them the best i can the funny thing is you look at there page and its all about sex. So there just bugging you to make you mad don't let it get to you i am sure they understand there wrongs.

Best Answer

its awkward and complicated.see,the way i believe,is that men (for some reason)like it when two women start "having fun" with each other.I am a young man (14),and i think its ridiculous that men enjoy it so much.and lesbians and homosexuals shouldnt be judged.its not nice to be that way to people who chose a diffirent path.its their choice to be with who they love,not someone elses.bottom line,men just like it like it for some reason and its stupid that they do.SEE YA!

Best Answer

I dont any guys that are fascinated by lesbians but I do have friends that are into bi females.I don't get excited by lesbians ,no reason too.

Best Answer

They are not. They like the idea of two straight girls whom they find attractive going at it. And they call it lesbian. And they want to watch and then join in. This is why these ideas fall into the fantasy category.

Best Answer

Actually, some women do talk about gay men...both here on EP and in person.

Best Answer

A rarity !

Best Answer

Good question. First, take into consideration the amount of women that lie about their sexuality and use it as shock effect for attention to men. That definitely has an effect on views.

Best Answer

Come on ,how often does that happen ,yes there is always an exception but it's definitely not a majority of women lying about their sexually !

Best Answer

All the time at bars. And where do most perverted men go when they get kicked out of ***** clubs and want to stare at a couple broads? There you go.

Best Answer

Not just lying about their sexuality, nkt

Best Answer

Not at all* what is the word I'm looking for..

Best Answer

Barsexuals I think

Best Answer

I dont get it. Im not a lesbian but isnt the point that lesbians dont fancy men so why would they be interested? o_0

Best Answer

Now there's a question for you,you tell me why men are still interested ?

Best Answer

I have no idea lol theres a hell of a lot of things about blokes I dont understand and thats one of em!

Best Answer