ironcal post on a social networking site...like EP

Best Answer

It is the ultimate ego boost. "My feelings, thoughts, utterings and everything about me is important there for I AM important." It is much easier to communicate when everyone is "listening to me and not talking."

Best Answer

I work with a lot of young people and their natural state is generally one of self-absorption. Obviously, there are exceptions to this. However, those social media play into that need to talk about themselves. This is fine in moderation, but when it expands to the point where it excludes letting others in and talking about themselves, it becomes worrying.

Best Answer

Agreed! Self-absorption is a major factor in the lives of our current generation of young people. Lets face it: Generation X invented the Internet, and Generation Y is capitalizing on it.

Best Answer

Young people need sense of connectedness like an air + they use it to be less bored.

Best Answer

generation X was the individualist generation. As a reaction to that, gen Y is focused on community

Best Answer

bcuz we didn't give them something real to like

Best Answer

Because it connects people together in ways not possible in the past. Myspace is dead by the way.

Best Answer

because technology is stepping up the game... i have almost all the social network you can think about.. lol myspace i barely go on.. facebook am on every single day.. lol.. i luv the social networks though.. people i didnt hear r see along time now.. i saw them on social networks

Best Answer

Lack of mental wholesome stimuli

Best Answer

I dont know.... same reason you are? :)

Best Answer

they still have myspace..?

Best Answer

I think I'm young and I'm not addicted to them! - I'm only addicted to EP!

Best Answer

I whoosh they would go back

Best Answer