As a proportion of the whole, much of the headlines here seem to be propositions, statements, speculations or simply dross. There seem to be far fewer questions asked than the traffic suggests. Why do you think this is?
Riffster Riffster 46-50, M 10 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I just want to be heard.<br />
I've had a tuff few years with beggar all to talk too.<br />
This is now my new vent, lol.

Best Answer

to receive more attention, probably to laugh, or to see how many people are smart enough to know when they're being trolled.

Best Answer

Maybe some people would rather have there opinion heard then hearing others. Maybe some people are bored. Maybe some people like to blow of steam or just mess with the thoughts of others. Maybe some people are just different and refuse to conform to socitys rules. It could be all of these it could be none, who's to say whos right?

Best Answer

Your not a pigme. When can you continue. I really want to knownot. That I need to know heck forget about it every one has small people in there flossy me midgets. I'm staking.em Up like cord wood..good compost hey is your wife a Quaker. You now have been here..? Are you an adult. What is your favorite Colorado have you ever seen a gtofen mam holding an umbrella how about three stags huffing and puffing waiting not so patiently. For the cheese burgerto be cleaned folded and just checking I hays this auto correct intuitive spell check ....I am pissrd posses

Best Answer

people just want to be heard.

Best Answer