thats just how humans are they build you up to tear you down and sometimes they dont even build you up!

Best Answer

RESIST it by all means or else you are a gonner!!! Refuse to be pulled down and you win!

Best Answer

Because it gives them some distraction of the fact that they fail to build themselves up. <br />
It's sad really, ignore them

Best Answer

Avoid toxic people and you'll have less of that!

Best Answer

the good thing about this is, no one has the power to tear you down but you. so my question to you is, will you let them?

Best Answer

because you built your house with sticks & straw.

Best Answer

Because they confuse tearing you down with building themselves up, when in reality they have taken themselves nowhere. Ignore the ********

Best Answer

Because by comparing their mistakes to yours they can feel better about themselves by putting themselves above you.

Best Answer

Join the club. There are the people that get all the crap and the people shoveling all the crap. I just laugh a lot because if I was them I would not want to be alive.

Best Answer

They are BSD that's why! but then again there might be something you pretend not to know!

Best Answer