Because so many other people on EP are narcissistic attention-seekers who seek constant validation, and we sarcastic ones are compelled by the devil to check your ego. *just joshing -- jingle jingle*

Best Answer

It's the Internet, Jake.

Best Answer

because we can

Best Answer

why are you shallow and in love with yourself?

Best Answer

I'm not I hate myself

Best Answer

people who hate themselves don't usually have the confidence to be models or post pictures of themselves on the internet and then ask "do you think I'm pretty". I'm sure you're a nice girl but questions like that come off the wrong way to others.

Best Answer

Look she doesn't hate herself but y'all are saying she using fake pics when she swears to god she's not

Best Answer

They say there is going to be an a s s hole every where you go.

Best Answer

That's how I hide my love for you from you

Best Answer

many are nice but there are a few who don't have lives of their own and try to bring others down

Best Answer

I've only met one woman who acted mean to me, but she's so flighty, you never know what to expect. Lot's of people will disagree with you, but seldom do they seem mean to me. <br />
What has been your experience?

Best Answer

Why would anyone be mean to you?<br />
You're beautiful!

Best Answer

Because some people enjoy being mean

Best Answer

many people in life are mean, gotta get that thick skin or learn karate or magic to kick some ***

Best Answer

cause there are to many fake profiles.

Best Answer

ignore them and just interact with the nice ones

Best Answer