Unit227 Unit227 22-25 8 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Singledom

There are many lonely and sad people. Some have no family, are old and unable to get out. I don't believe that anyone should have to be lonely these days. We all share the same feelings in this world. We all want to be loved and excepted. They key is to reach out. I believe that when to reach deep inside and get to the real you...not the mask you wear but the real vulnerable, sad, scared, you.. You become open to endless possibilities. Find the real you, Be vulnerable, Share and I think people will no longer be lonely but filled with people. There are good, descent people out there...If we are lonely together we would no longer be lonely..we would start to be filled with the caring and concern of one another..

Best Answer

easier said than done. If all you've known your entire life is guarded emotions and impenetrable emotional fortresses, you don't even know what it means to "allow yourself to be vulnerable". That's like telling a person who was born blind to "allow yourself to see".

Best Answer

less

Best Answer

As much as I enjoy the internet and many of the high-tech forms of communication, I worry that it's undervaluing the importance of face-to-face contact

Best Answer

Some people do not have close family/friends. Others may choose to be alone due to their ego, selfishness, and/or lack of trust. But, there is no excuse for loneliness. Lonely people must be physically active so that they can reduce their emotion/feeling. Here are some good activities to keep them from being lonelier: <br />
1. Going to the gym, taking a walk, exercising<br />
2. Going to the store and visiting/shopping for items<br />
3. Going to the internet <br />
4. Visiting a church and serving God with other people <br />
5. so on

Best Answer

Hmmm lets make a rl community where lonely people can join :)

Best Answer

most of EP member are lonely but i only see happiness in others and bieleve that i am the only lonely in the world.

Best Answer

maybe thats why you're lonely. Stop isolating youself.

Best Answer

Many people are lonely but also don't want to put the effort in to have friends or people close to them.

Best Answer