I know you don't speak for the male population, most men I have met and/or been in relationships with have been faithful and were decent, caring people. So don't assume all men are ***** like yourself.<br />
You feel no guilt because you never have truly loved anyone in your life before. Your childhood years were probably filled with abandonment, or you never had a father really there for you. Whatever your reason, I have no problem with people playing the field, but when it means they're hurting their significant other or children, it's time to stop being selfish and cut your losses. If you have a tough time commiting, which it sounds like you do, do something selfless for a change and set your wife free of this miserable life she is currently living. Once you can find it in yourself to do just that, you can ***** about as much as you like without hurting anyone except yourself.

Best Answer

You're a keeper

Best Answer

You should see what he says on Mature. I hope his wife has a great divorce lawyer.

Best Answer

Oy- fix the barbed wire

Best Answer

The landmines have been reset!

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- go wash your hands

Best Answer

Because we are pretty sure not all men are lowlife dog crap.

Best Answer

He's proud to be a pig- but a few things come to mind- his alleged prowess is not nearly what he imagines it to be. These a$$es get off on thinking people believe their crap. What little strange pu$$y they get is gross- who's gonna FKKK that mess? and finally how patentic a man must he be to measure himself in meaningless conquests-real men view this crap with scorn

Best Answer

Yeah, I agree. I wonder if half the men on here who brag about their prowess really have tiny dicks or can't get it up at all.

Best Answer

And there are real gentlemen who read this $#!t and you can just hear them roll their eyes

Best Answer

He's getting flak from men over there on one of his questions. That's real men, not fantasists or users.

Best Answer

Because we like to hope that not all of you are dogs. <br />
You are really the only choice we have as far as mates go.

Best Answer

Ya got me. Most people have cable.

Best Answer