With their stupid hair and clothing. I was when I was younger and thought I was cool. I now see I was just pathetic
Ctm5 Ctm5 41-45, M 6 Answers Feb 23 in Community

They are not pathetic. Whats more pathetic is you calling young people pathetic and claiming to realize you were once pathetic like the young pathetic people. Does getting older and realizing young people are pathetic make you not pathetic? I don't think so. It is pathetic to believe in human beings as pathetic beings. You're only making yourself look pathetic. I'm not saying you are pathetic, you just look the part with your choice of words.

Best Answer

im that age and i think its pathetic

Best Answer

Thank you.
you are definitely not.

Best Answer

thanks appreciate it greatly

Best Answer

They think they are cool but you are

Best Answer

You still are. Are they your business? Is what they look like anything to do with you? Do they come up to you in the street and ask you to pay for their clothes, hair dye and piercings? Do they come up to you with clipboards and ask for your fashion tips? No? Thought not. They're bonding, or creating, or exploring, you're just moaning....

Best Answer

and you are pathetic

Best Answer

Age brings wisdom if you are lucky!

Best Answer

young people are carefree as we were..they get older and look back as we do

Best Answer

but they look pathetic ?

Best Answer

I see myself as pathetic looking in my teenage years

Best Answer

me too.
it is strange that we can,t see it at that age

Best Answer

Oh my...

Best Answer