I think the same thing about some cashiers.

Best Answer

Cos they're having a bad day and that's put them in a bad mood... and unfortunately ,if you're serving them they're going to take some of their anger out on you or forget their manners. I know what that feels like :/

Best Answer

Because they have no respect. <br />
It's even worse when you work in a call centre, they think that it's *your* fault that something's wrong and think it's OK to be rude and vent at you but you have to be polite to them. Thank f@ck I'm quitting lol.

Best Answer

Just shut up and go and check again for a size 8 will you

Best Answer

Because they can. <br />
Think about it. If you had the power to refuse them service. Or if observers said something to them about it, or even gave such people a "look" of disapproval, don't you think it might stop or at least become a very very rare thing?<br />
People get away with that sort of rudeness and entitlement behavior. They do it at home. In public. On here. <br />
They do it because society allows it, and the behavior makes them feel powerful. And it has no ramifications that are negative enough to deter it.

Best Answer

Because That's how people are. And if you are going to work, you have to be able to deal with those people! Don't take it personally :) Whenever that happens to me at work, I just think "wow, something must be very wrong in that person's life!" And move on!

Best Answer

That should cost them extra.

Best Answer

It's called ignorance

Best Answer