From my own experiance,I have found that girls in their 20's are more likely to date a man of my age then a woman in her 30's. I am 50!
doucmenow doucmenow 46-50, M 16 Answers Jan 14, 2011

Seriously, for a woman who has been hit on by FAAAR more older men than men my own age, I have to say that most older men have more experience with talking to women, and manage to handle awkward topics (like letting you know they're interested) with much more subtlety and confidence, which for me has come off as more cool, since if it doesn't work out, we can still carry on like nothing happened, and without the awkwardness that follows if someone makes some big, awkward, premature, not very well thought out announcement they're in love with you, or some grotesque overture that just comes off as offensive. Dunno, but that's been my experience between older and younger men.

Best Answer

I think you may be onto something!

Best Answer

Older men are more mature and they usually are sweeter and are better romantics. Younger guys should take notes.

Best Answer

their maturity and the more likelyhood that they want to settle down with you because they think that you are the best thing since sliced bread. They are less likely to want to waste years trying to wait for someone else to come along. My husband who has 20 years on me is handsome in my eyes and he told me yesterday that he wanted me to show him what love was all about when we met and 13 years later we both love eachother more now than ever.

Best Answer

Hey, nothing wrong with sliced bread!
Passion, that is what keeps it alive. Just be carefull with the old guy, dont hurt him!

Best Answer

because females mature faster mentally then males....

Best Answer

Girls do not have brains as they are not able to understand the feeling of a guy who is younger than her. It doesn't matter how true and loyal you are for them. They always attract towards the person whom they want to share each and every thing with them whether that person is good or bad for them. They do not really care for the person who has a true feelings for them, who expect so many things from them. Priority does matter for such type of girls.

Best Answer

Lack of a father figure or negative father figure.

Best Answer

I've always found older men more attractive, mainly because they were more mature and they held more confidence. When I was 19 I dated a man who was 35. Following that my ex was 8 years older than me. I found that guys my own age were more interested in what their mates were doing, or they enjoyed playing games.

Best Answer

There gold diggers

Best Answer

In some cases it's the absence of a male figure during childhood. A psychological need to be protected.

Best Answer

Maturity.

Best Answer

Ummm.. wrinkles & money?

Best Answer

We dont all have wrinkles! Some of us even have muscle tone and everything!

Best Answer

maturity level for one... but some girls like older men because they think they have more money and will just take care of them ...

Best Answer

lol I kinda got that more from the 30+ age group.

Best Answer

I'm 36. I make more money that my husband ever has. I have always found myself attracted to intelligent older men - the academic type. Trust me when I say that college professors are NOT loaded.

Best Answer

Cuz they seem to be more mature....

Best Answer

They aren't fascinated by gaming systems and MMRP's. They enjoy learning about culture, sharing what they know, and actually taking in cultural events. They are far more respectful. They have probably been hurt and can appreciate a good woman. They know how to communicate. Most of them are not hung up in that machismo ridiculousness. They are sure of themselves and know that the woman on their arm is there because she wants to be. They respect themselves and do not act like children just because they do not get their way. They know how to compromise. They know how to help out in the kitchen. They know what a kitchen is and how to use one properly. They have more on their mind than just getting into your pants. They value your thoughts and life experiences. They are usually well read. The list is long...

Best Answer