xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 16 Answers Oct 2, 2011

Because yall human. "It's in our nature to react that way". Men get jealous of one another, it is all about envy. "One them deadly sins".

Best Answer

That it is,..I didn't think men get as jealous as women.

Best Answer

Really, I think we can actually get alot worse then women. Here's a scenerio-"I saw my ex with her new boyfriend and ended up assaulting the guy". That is some real jealousy type of behavior, would you agree?

Best Answer

Yeah, that is definitely a good example of it. Maybe because women are usually more expressive when they are jealous of someone. Ex: they'll try to insult the other girl, make stuff up about her. It's all in poor judgment, because it makes them look bad. Whereas most guys who get jealous try to keep a cool and don't show the emotion as much. Just my take on it.

Best Answer

Women, young and old, married or single, educated or not, seem to be jealous of each other whenever they come together. I think it's a genetically driven tendency to compare one other. Even though it has been happening forever, I feel it has been made worse by feminism, which gives women permission to act on all their emotions (useful and useless, alike), and supports 'girl power' in all forms--if you're female you should feel free to do anything you feel like, including act in silly and immature ways. We need to educate girls to be confident in themselves and not concentrate so much on their bodies. But, honestly I don't think much can be done about women's innate competition for access to males, getting married, and having children. It's just too fundamental to our existence. Men are just as driven, but in their case it's to go out and get the things that will make him acceptable to a potential mate. Men don't compete over women, they compete--sometimes unfairly or even cruelly--over resources that may attract women. These are genetically driven, but very different behaviors. Think of it this way: a women will have all sorts of things tied up in a relationship including marriage, kids, and a home; a man doesn’t prioritize all these things as much as finding a female to reproduce with. Once a woman finds an acceptable man, she will put all her resources into making this one relationship work out. So when ‘hunting’ she is ultra-aware of her physical appearance, which is the thing that attracts him to her (no matter what anyone says). Men, on the other hand, don’t really need to compete with each other over women because their primary goal is to have sex with the next available woman (no matter what anybody says). This doesn’t mean that men and women can’t be responsible and good people, it’s just that we have to understand our fundamental natures.

Best Answer

I think it's because they have low self esteem and are very insecure about themselves. Also because they see someone with high self esteem who is not focusing on her flaws and they too busy trying to find something they can point out that make get a bad person. Smdh

Best Answer

I never could understand jealousy. If you want it ....get it. What's to be jealous of...... See something you admire in another? find a way to get the equivalent...... Work for it.... why waste time on jealousy?

Best Answer

Maybe it's because they secretly want to be with the other girl in a romantic sexual way but can't do anything about it, don't know what to do about it and don't want anyone else to know about it. Thats why when you ask them whats wrong they clam up.

Best Answer

Never though of it that way. Maybe I'll try making out with them next time & see how they react lol

Best Answer

the same reason anyone gets jealous. Everyone gets envious at some time or another. Whenever I watch the Travel Channel, I am intensely jealous of all the people going to Spain or New Zealand. lol! I would love to have a vacation...

Seriously, people get jealous, its just that young girls are more expressive than others about it. Some people are very jealous they just hide it better.

Best Answer

COMPETITION!

Best Answer

I get that lol..but is there a need to ALWAYS compete? Can't people just be happy for one another & be secure with themselves?

Best Answer