Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 16 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

Because intelligence is not related to Wisdom.

Best Answer

Good thinking.

Best Answer

They read and understand the lines really well but can't read between them.

Best Answer

Never thought of it this way. Thanks for the new perspective.

Best Answer

Your welcome.

Best Answer

'Book' smarts does not mean common sense....

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Common sense is quite different.....

Best Answer

Stupidity is first step towards knowledge...and hence towards intelligence!!! The key is they dont mind showing their stupidity and hence they keep on learning....

Best Answer

I am not talking about the same kind of stupid.

Best Answer

okey

Best Answer

My niece is a genius, but lacks the sense to close the window because it is raining. I assume it is because she is simply too involved with her thoughts, to really notice the reality around her.

Best Answer

I can see that.

Best Answer

Street smarts and common sense require engaging other people and enjoying life. Many intelligent people find this challenging, so they never learn.

Best Answer

Sooo true.

Best Answer

My brother is like that, I think he is so very intelligent his brain doesn't have space for things like common sense and he's learnt over the years the more helpless he is in certain areas the more people do for him, so he's never had to acquire certain skills.

Best Answer

Do you find that a bit sad?

Best Answer

I think the saddest part is the harm it does him, it ends up giving him problems that could have been prevented, I love my brother dearly but I could cheerfully wring his neck at times! It just doesn't even occur to him do to certain things, when there is nobody about who will do the stuff he can't be bothered with it ends up causing massive problems, he doesn't actually tend to ask for help when things have got out of hand by the time I or one of his friends is aware of the problem it can be a nightmare to sort out.

Best Answer

Common sense is a sense not common to all.

Best Answer

:) well said.

Best Answer

Sorry...(hangs head in shame)

Best Answer

hehehehehe

Best Answer

I am not

Best Answer

not intelligent, or not stupid?

Best Answer

Not stupid :(

Best Answer

well, good...glad to hear it. your emoticon exactly matches the expression on your avatar's face

Best Answer

Lmao :)

Best Answer

:o)

Best Answer

because successful person dont need intelligence they need good luck

Best Answer