TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 9 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Health

Because you are one of life's positive thinkers!

Best Answer

That must be it. I used to be very negative but since I think positive I see such good in others. Positive thinking is a life changer.

Best Answer

Good for you - keep it up!

Best Answer

*Blushes*<br />
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking to? You talkin' to me? Well. I'm the only one here." <br />
well, maybe there are others, maybe you were not talkin' to me. . . I assumed . . . oh, well . . . sigh

Best Answer

I am talking to you. You handsome duck.

Best Answer

:) quack!

Best Answer

I do like duck.

Best Answer

Because you are one of those beautiful human beings that see's something good and beautiful in All things no matter what there totallity looks like. Bless You !!!

Best Answer

I do that anymore. I used to be negative all the time and when I was in that state I saw ugly. Now I am positive and I see beauty. It is strange to see such beauty in life.

Best Answer

We were taught young that if we think it, it will come true. Now you are the benefactor.

Best Answer

Oh yes and I see so much good looks.

Best Answer

I say the same thing for women to

Best Answer